Mamlot13

Trading M249 SAW

Hello. I want to trade my M249 SAW with 4 magazines (800x ammo ;) ) for 2x ghillie suit.

If you are interested, just post it up here. I will contact you ASAP.

I don't need to say that i will be well protected by my team, so if you think 'bout killin... Think twice.

Edited by Mamlot13
  • Like 3

i have a crossbow and three darts.

Edited by DMC14

Then put offers that you could accept ;) Ghillie and Camo is good too... But 1 ghillie atleast + something nice :)

ive got a car at a hidden location it just needs 1 tyre do you want it, now i know what your thinking ... why in the world would you give a car for a gun ?? well its a simple reason me and my buddies already have 3 cars and thats enough for us to all be able to go to the same place we dont need anymore cars ... are you interested

ive got a car at a hidden location it just needs 1 tyre do you want it, now i know what your thinking ... why in the world would you give a car for a gun ?? well its a simple reason me and my buddies already have 3 cars and thats enough for us to all be able to go to the same place we dont need anymore cars ... are you interested

Not really... I don't need Car atm. Interested only in ghillie clothing or M107 / AS50 / SVD Camo.

can you tell me how many people are in your group

Few. What's the point? It's trading topic.

whats the point ha. i can assure you firstly that if it came down to a fight between our to groups mine would win. and its vital information i may have something that would make your group look badass as well as really strong

whats the point ha. i can assure you firstly that if it came down to a fight between our to groups mine would win. and its vital information i may have something that would make your group look badass as well as really strong

Surely your team Would win. But will?... Anyway i am not here to shoot some guys in open match. I'am here to make deal. So... What do you have got?

4? Naaw mate... In fact, i need only Two. So 2x AS50 for SAW am I right?

I got a Ghillie with your name on it aswell as an m14 and some mags for it. just leme know. Skype user is tramstonmaii screen is november

I got a Ghillie with your name on it aswell as an m14 and some mags for it. just leme know. Skype user is tramstonmaii screen is november

^^ although this is a good offer im willing to give you 2x as50's and to camo suits as well as an uzi all weapons have atleast 4 mags

• Like 1

i can now offer your choice of either a PDW or a MP5. both with ammo choose one.

I got a remington with torch but thats mine.

My opinion may not be important, but I say it was interesting and useful to all of what you said. Thank you very much.