Sign in to follow this  
Venomexus

The worst murderer ever

Even if he is a bad shot, it's still difficult to kill someone running at you with something like a makarov, which by the way, takes 14 or so shots to kill you if they're body shots.

Even if he is a bad shot, it's still difficult to kill someone running at you with something like a makarov, which by the way, takes 14 or so shots to kill you if they're body shots.

Even though he missed that guy who stood still and he was right in front of him? also he missed alot and got only 4 body shots on me Edited by Venomexus

Even though he missed that guy who stood still and he was right in front of him?

Which is why I said it's difficult to kill someone running at you...

Notice I didn't say standing still.

Which is why I said it's difficult to kill someone running at you...

Notice I didn't say standing still.

ah ok he still is the worst murderer i have ever seen Edited by Venomexus

That was pretty bad. Too bad you ddn't have an axe or something.

This is like the funniest thing ever! hahaha, when that other dude appeared with the same skin as you, you should have stood right next to him to confuse him, would mind fucked him hahaha

So why are your clothes changeing?? Why you have no backpack first and then after your clothes changed you have one?

Im pretty sure your are a gay hacker.

Btw. Im pretty sure that the murder has activated the ingame Mouse smoothing ... this totaly fuckes up your mouse movemnt and its nearly impossible to hit anything with that.

The Arma2 engine got the worst controles ever made in a computer game. Even Dead Space 2 with activate Vsync gots better mouse behavior as arma2.

Without mouse smoething and 40fps+ the controls in Arma2 are okay but not gaming standart

Edited by DirtyCry

LMAO

At first, I found the music annoying. But the longer the video went on, it was just perfect. I would love to know who that guy was. he was so desperate to kill you, and yet....FAIL

His ping must've been horrible. how could he not hit you when you were on the ground?

Edited by fatherjohn

So why are your clothes changeing?? Why you have no backpack first and then after your clothes changed you have one?

Im pretty sure your are a gay hacker.

Have you never ever reached 0 humanity and become a bandit?

this guy is no hacker.

1) your skin changes to bandit when you reach 0 humanity.

2) when this happens no one can see your backpack (a glitch), not even you.

3) your humanity slowly builds up until it reaches 2500

4) when your humanity goes up to some degree you are switched to the survivor skin again, your backpack becomes visible again.

This happened to me like a ton of times.

And you, sir, just called some other guy "a gay hacker" for nothing.

lmfao as you started to roll. you roll left he shoots right, you roll right he shoots left :D