Sign in to follow this  
Cannabiss

Huh

So yesterday, i attempted to log in, and just as i got in, i was teleported way out into the middle of butt fuck nowhere with a bunch of other people, we all lost everything, all the tools, our backpacks, food, water. i quickly logged out hoping that it was all just a dream. Now tonight i attempted to log on, trying to avoid the inevitable, knowing truly in my heart i was boned. I am now sitting here, trying to find ways to avoid my terrible fate. Would anyone be willing to help me?

sorry man its a bug or you could try and say that your character went nuts in the wood and threw all his gear on the ground and just started walking but no seriously you will wind up the coast with nothing its happened to me twice just means its time find new gear.

oh I forgot to say im pretty sure there is no way to save yourself i tried with no luck

Edited by Alien0527

wow not even a being tossed on the coast with no gear that sucks guess you have to run in circles till you starve to death or try to walk out of debug to save nothing really

Nvm, i just logged into a high pop server, praying this one and only time for a hacker to tele everyone to him. not even 30 seconds after i prayed to the DayZ gods, my wish was granted, i was tele'd to the nwaf, people were dropping like flies, so i quickly bitched out and aborted.

• Like 1

WOW i wish i could have gotten that lucky man take that with joy i had to go through something similar twice oh well at least my guy didn't technically die well it would have given me the chance to regear quickly anyway

Edited by Alien0527

Haha, i feel pretty blessed! but i blame it on the cannabiss.

Edited by Cannabiss

Nvm, i just logged into a high pop server, praying this one and only time for a hacker to tele everyone to him. not even 30 seconds after i prayed to the DayZ gods, my wish was granted, i was tele'd to the nwaf, people were dropping like flies, so i quickly bitched out and aborted.

So true, LOL. High pop servers and hackers. Maybe you'll get lucky and get one who gives you things.