Kaffarov37

Wipe tents, not player hive.

Wipe tents, player hive or booth.  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one

• Wipe tents only
    • Wipe booth player, and tent hive

No, no hackers our anti cheat system is better then the hive we have more resources, more equipment, faster zombies and more power to control our hive. We see someone with a AS50 tws well we will kick you and chuck you in the middle of a town and give you 500 zombies to deal with,,,,good luck with your now makarov and one bullet left...never under estimate the power of a private hive and good admins

Wipe it all to get rid of duped and hacked items.what would a half ass wipe do?everyone would just log out with their hacked weapons and the half ass wipe was for nothing.

Thanks for telling me, and the whole DayZ community how to use exploits! If I had a gold medal, I would give it to you!

You're welcome.

There are a lot of legit players that have survived for a Month and use the Tents to store gear and items they have come across and cant carry, so just destroying the Tents is not a fair call, I have survived for 24 days and have a Tent and everything in it I have found personally or I traded for it - So to say wipe my Tent so you can keep your hard earned gear is wayyyyy not cool - Sorry Chap

• Like 1

There are a lot of legit players that have survived for a Month and use the Tents to store gear and items they have come across and cant carry, so just destroying the Tents is not a fair call, I have survived for 24 days and have a Tent and everything in it I have found personally or I traded for it - So to say wipe my Tent so you can keep your hard earned gear is wayyyyy not cool - Sorry Chap

But is it better than wiping everything?

Wipe the tents. I don't have a tent, so I don't care if they're wiped. I'm not attached to my gear, but losing it to a hive wipe would be complete horseshit.

So if some one else loses their gear it's okay but you losing your gear is unacceptable. Typical ArmA idiots.

But is it better than wiping everything?

I dont think so - If I have to lose all my hard earned gear so should he - But would I be pist'ed, No, I would just start over - The adventures I had finding it was unforgettable and I would love to do it all over again - Best was opening a snipers Backpack while he was prone in a tree and taking his drinks and noticed a Mountain Dew included and food and sworming away un-noticed :)

So if some one else loses their gear it's okay but you losing your gear is unacceptable. Typical ArmA idiots.

Did you make any attempt whatsoever to read what I posted?