Stew61

Looking for a group of people to band together.

Hey guys, I have come to the conclusion that being a loner is no good. so Some friends and i are Currently looking for some guys or gals to play Day Z with and would like to here from someone about this. We have a clan called DUST, currently its a BF3 thing but we are trying to expand to Day Z. We are also the type of guys that have lost a lot of nice gear( who hasn't) but we are trying to get a little more organized. so hit us up with a reply or message me. We use mumble to chat, which we have a link at the bottom of our site http://dustgaming.enjin.com/ its free and easy to use I'm currently called MILLER and My Running buddy we call him Beckett. We tend to put out 1 warning before firing upon other players. but I have lost 3 ghillie suits that way so we are a bit more on edge so we are not looking for any bandits. But we would like to have some more Hero orientated guys. That's It so hit us up.

Hope to see someone to survive with.

• Like 1

hey i guys i am interested in teaming up i'm not a bandit nor do i like bandits but i will defend my gear if i have to

• Like 1

sounds great guys. were not big fans of bandits either but like you said we will defend ourselves. If you guys join the site and get in the mumble we will know your playing and can plan. Stew and I will be in there whenever we play so check there before you play!