valkyries

Last Resistance - Join the humanity's last

Steam username: MDR-V6

Where did you hear about us? Forum

How often do you play video games? Every day; usually 2-3 hours minimum

What kind of games do you most enjoy playing? Survival, FPS, RTS, and the very occasional RPG

What do you expect to get out of joining the Resistance? I hope to establish a good group of friends to play DayZ with. I have no ambigious or specific reason of wanting to join the Resistance other than to make some friends and be part of a group.

What made you choose this community over any other organized community? The professionalism in the clan is very attractive, as well as the fact it is a larger clan.

Were you ever a member of any previous Clans/Guilds/Communities? If so, which? Why did you leave? No.

What other kinds of hobbies do you have? Sailing, Cooking, C# and VB.NET programming, Writing, and a few others.

Anything else you'd like us to know? No, I'm good.

Any questions? Again, no thanks.

elemin, Zerospace. Your both accepted. Look for a friend invite from Valkyrie on steam.

Ever played Panthera on DayZ?

Thinking of getting a server. Amazing map played in Vanilla, apply and join us on a new adventure!

Looks pretty cool, but I have a few questions. What's with the Jurassic Park music? Are there dinosaur zombies? Are are there really jets and attack helicopters? And did I see a 747?

steam username:cole6011

where did you hear about this:i lookeed up i need a group and instantly saw this and feel in love with this clan.

how often do you play video games:i play video games daily concidering i have no job

what kind of games do you enjoy playing:i enjor playing 1st and 3rd person shooter games

what do you expect to get out of joining the resistance:to have a good time and have some people to play with me on dayz,im not rly serious about it like i dont stress i just wanna have a good time

what made you choose this community over any other organized community:well mostly u guys look most legit and best at dayz and u guys arnt too serious about anything

were you a member of any previous clans/guilds/communities:well no so this will be my first and im rly excited

what other kinds of hobbies do you have:to be honest im a legit gamer i dont rly do anything but play computer and ps3 gamesanything ud like us to know:no

any questions:no

steam username:cole6011

where did you hear about this:i lookeed up i need a group and instantly saw this and feel in love with this clan.

how often do you play video games:i play video games daily concidering i have no job

what kind of games do you enjoy playing:i enjor playing 1st and 3rd person shooter games

what do you expect to get out of joining the resistance:to have a good time and have some people to play with me on dayz,im not rly serious about it like i dont stress i just wanna have a good time

what made you choose this community over any other organized community:well mostly u guys look most legit and best at dayz and u guys arnt too serious about anything

were you a member of any previous clans/guilds/communities:well no so this will be my first and im rly excited

what other kinds of hobbies do you have:to be honest im a legit gamer i dont rly do anything but play computer and ps3 gamesanything ud like us to know:no

any questions:no

Applying on the forums you will be contacted right away and can play when you want. Sorry if you're missed if you apply here. It happens sometime.

Looks pretty cool, but I have a few questions. What's with the Jurassic Park music? Are there dinosaur zombies? Are are there really jets and attack helicopters? And did I see a 747?

It's an island so the music seems fine. And no, most of those vehicles you so, 747, jets ext are not in the map really.

just wanted to post my app. form here since im new to this.

New Mexico,USA

Steam username:

Pureninja1

Where did you hear about us?

searching for clan recruitment on DayZ forums

How often do you play video games?

if i could 24/7 but atm 6 hrs a day give or take more on weekends

What kind of games do you most enjoy playing?

RPG'S FPS mmo's Adventure/Action

What do you expect to get out of joining the Resistance?

a team to count on and have a fun time playing with with respect and honesty

What made you choose this community over any other organized community?

random first time applying for a Clan

Were you ever a member of any previous Clans/Guilds/Communities? If so, which? Why did you leave?

nope first time

What other kinds of hobbies do you have?

umm none im a gamer front and back its all i no...

Anything else you'd like us to know?

while cant think of anything atm so feel free to ask anytime =)

Any questions? just let me no if im in or out lol

Edited by pureninja1

My server, site, and group of players is now in no way associated with LR. make sure you edit the front page stats please.

Steam username: Clydeandthedwiss

Where did you hear about us? This Forum, I was browsing for a good team to join in and we have similar play style.

How often do you play video games? A lot, at least 5 days a week.

What kind of games do you most enjoy playing? I have a unique list of games I like to play. Skyrim, Fallout, Planetside2 Arma2, and others but mostly Day Z

What do you expect to get out of joining the Resistance? A more fulfilling play through with like minded, skilled players. Also, I hope to grow my skills at the game and become a complete player. Finally I am hoping to actually store my scavenged gear without fear of server crash or hackers destroying it.

What made you choose this community over any other organized community? I did a lot of searching on a few forums but I chose this one because of the general feeling towards bandits, working together in an organized team, and a secure server.

Were you ever a member of any previous Clans/Guilds/Communities? If so, which? Why did you leave? No I have been lone wolfing it since I started playing in jan of 2013 but I played a lot of Arma 2 in preparation for the mod.

What other kinds of hobbies do you have? Musician and general idea man in various projects.

Anything else you'd like us to know? I can hold my own by myself If need be, I can fly/drive safely, I'm a decent shot but don't have enough time on a sniper to brag, I excel at the more sneaky rout in, and loud way out with use of smoke grenades. I can find my way around Chernaras, Namalsk, and Tavinia with little aid. I am a team player and more than willing to aid in various ways, Transportation, spotting, assault, covering, General looting and stocking up the camp.

Any questions? No questions on my end, Thank you for takeing the time to read.

Edited by TheLastSurvivor

Steam username: a_gaming_legend

Where did you hear about us? DayZ Forums

How often do you play video games? Everyday

What kind of games do you most enjoy playing? Shooters

What do you expect to get out of joining the Resistance? The companionship throughout DayZ.

What made you choose this community over any other organized community? You kill bandits and help people. Not just KoS.

Were you ever a member of any previous Clans/Guilds/Communities? If so, which? Why did you leave? No DayZ clans. I have been apart of a couple MilSim clans in ArmA. I moved on to better things.

What other kinds of hobbies do you have? I play baseball, I am trying to get into YouTube(wish me luck).

Anything else you'd like us to know? I am mature and fun. I will definitely get your jokes. I can fly a heli very well due to my 200+ hours in ArmA 2: CO. I am fimiliar with the following: Search & Rescue, Heli piloting, HALO and HAHO jumps, breach and clear, urban combat tactics.

Any questions? Nope!

Steam username: J.Tierney

Where did you hear about us? Dayz Forusm

How often do you play video games? Alot every day

What kind of games do you most enjoy playing? Tactical Realism Games and SAMP

What do you expect to get out of joining the Resistance? Fun playning day z and actually not get killed every time i spawn

What made you choose this community over any other organized community? This community seems very organized and well put together and looks like a lot of fun

Were you ever a member of any previous Clans/Guilds/Communities? If so, which? Why did you leave? No

What other kinds of hobbies do you have? Flying Planes Avation

Anything else you'd like us to know? Well If you ever get any Planes I am quite good at flying In arma and IRL

Any questions? Nope

Steam username: ComeHonourFace-Brokeyyy

Where did you hear about us? DayZmod.coms Forums in Clan/Group Recruitment.

How often do you play video games? Everyday, they're my hobby.

What kind of games do you most enjoy playing? FPSes are among one of my favorites but I do like helping and not killing sometimes.

What do you expect to get out of joining the Resistance? Have some fun in general, I also think by joining this clan I may end up with a different viewpoint of how to react when I see a player.

What made you choose this community over any other organized community? Well, easy. Most clans/groups are all about killing others (which I'd rather not) or they have age requirements of 16 or even 20.

Were you ever a member of any previous Clans/Guilds/Communities? If so, which? Why did you leave? Yes, but I'm fairly sure the clan I was in has crashed now. I left because the clan didn't have any order and he didn't speak English all to well which made communication hard.

What other kinds of hobbies do you have? I play video games, play tugawar with my dogs, hangout out with friends intown, and recently I've been reading up on different computer languages such as HTML, CSS, Lua etc etc.

Anything else you'd like us to know? Not anything noteable really, other than I'm really hopeing to get in the clan :)

Any questions? How many members are there in Last Resistance? Would you consider your clan OP? From reading DayZ is the clans main focus, so how often are other games played?