valkyries

Last Resistance - Join the humanity's last

Steam username: Lord_Seraphim51

Where did you hear about us? My friend, Kobayashi told me about you. We were looking for a group and he found you.

How often do you play video games? Daily.

What kind of games do you most enjoy playing? Shooters for the most part but i have a tendency to play a lot of simulators (ArmA being one of them, I played ArmA long before i played DayZ)

What do you expect to get out of joining the Resistance? Meeting new players and playing in an organised group which would actually give me a goal in this game.

What made you choose this community over any other organized community? First of all, you seem to be well organised and a community of serious gamers while still keeping in mind the fun aspect of any game.

Were you ever a member of any previous Clans/Guilds/Communities? If so, which? Why did you leave? no

What other kinds of hobbies do you have? I'm also a guitar player.

Anything else you'd like us to know? Nothing that comes to my mind

Dead,

You approved/accepted my Ap about a week ago, I still haven't been contacted by Valkyrie, and there are multiples on Steam.....which one is it? Or can yourself or Scuba get in touch with me?

Running_Naked_Fat_Man is the Steam name, so you don't have to go back a few pages.

Dead,

You approved/accepted my Ap about a week ago, I still haven't been contacted by Valkyrie, and there are multiples on Steam.....which one is it? Or can yourself or Scuba get in touch with me?

Running_Naked_Fat_Man is the Steam name, so you don't have to go back a few pages.

He's told me he just added you to his steam.

Steam username: Ulysses(picture of a guy with dreads on a playing card)

Where did you hear about us? forums

How often do you play video games? quite a bit if i have free time

What kind of games do you most enjoy playing? games like dayz, MMO's

What do you expect to get out of joining the Resistance? A fun and immersive gaming experience

What made you choose this community over any other organized community? Somethign about you guys stood out to me.

Were you ever a member of any previous Clans/Guilds/Communities? If so, which? Why did you leave? various groups and such. everyone seems to stop playing or is kind of a douchebag

What other kinds of hobbies do you have? GunShop, Archery, biking, listening to music.

Anything else you'd like us to know? Im a great guy to have around and im sure youll enjoy the stories i have to tell.

Any questions? You guys have active members?

Steam username:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198007038079

Where did you hear about us? This thread

How often do you play video games? Yes, but I am limited on Weekdays because of School. I also play GW2 with another group frequently

What kind of games do you most enjoy playing? Hardcore Games, MMOs, CitySim, and Strategy

What do you expect to get out of joining the Resistance? Some good DayZ Group play

What made you choose this community over any other organized community? First one I saw

Were you ever a member of any previous Clans/Guilds/Communities? If so, which? Why did you leave? Currently in a competitive Guild in GW2

What other kinds of hobbies do you have? Drumming and Running

Anything else you'd like us to know? I'm Sarcastic

Any questions? na

All posts from here have been accpeted, trying my best to have you all contacted. Watch for Valyrie's steam friend request.

Any questions? You guys have active members?

The most active and loyal. Been like this for a long time and from the community gaming we've changed into.

I have yet to get a friend request from Valkyrie.

My steamusername is "The Brave Little Toaster" btw.

Just want to clarify but, some people where wondering that if they can still join if there around. Yes, once in the teamspeak a guy will talk to you. If you seem mature and like a good guy then you can play. I know well enough that there are 15 year olds that are fun to play with

Edited by DeadWalking

Steam username: bC420

Where did you hear about us? forums

How often do you play video games? almost everyday

What kind of games do you most enjoy playing? FPS, Sims

What do you expect to get out of joining the Resistance? A good group of people that are consistently on

What made you choose this community over any other organized community? Your own Lingor Server

Were you ever a member of any previous Clans/Guilds/Communities? If so, which? Why did you leave? a couple of non-serious groups since May, but everyones quit playing for some reason

What other kinds of hobbies do you have? guns, sports, and the married life

Anything else you'd like us to know? Im usually on everyday, and I am able to donate

Any questions? none

Steam username:Sk8rdude918 (I was really young when I made this >.>

Where did you hear about us? Just now.

How often do you play video games? Usually every weekday after school.

What kind of games do you most enjoy playing? Challenging games that you can't ever actually 'finish' playing.

What do you expect to get out of joining the Resistance? Good times and some new friends.

What made you choose this community over any other organized community? It seems a lot more relaxed than others.

Were you ever a member of any previous Clans/Guilds/Communities? If so, which? Why did you leave?Yes, there was no official name but we were a group of about 12. I didn't leave, it eventually just died off and everyone quit. I'm getting back into the game though.

What other kinds of hobbies do you have? Music. Music. And Music.

Anything else you'd like us to know?I've been playing dayz since the mod was released.

Any questions?Noooooope :s

Steam username: AWhore

Where did you hear about us? Postal Twinkie

How often do you play video games? 40 hours a week

What kind of games do you most enjoy playing? LOL Smite Borderlands 2 Torchlight CS

What do you expect to get out of joining the Resistance? Not To run around like a crazy person and maybe get some where

What made you choose this community over any other organized community? Friend in the guild

Were you ever a member of any previous Clans/Guilds/Communities? If so, which? Why did you leave? long time ago in cs guess i left for work/college

What other kinds of hobbies do you have? Riding Dirt Bikes

Anything else you'd like us to know? N/a

Any questions? N/A

between the LR guys and the Southern faction guys, I'm really impressed with the group we've managed to get together.

Steam username:

wisielec

Where did you hear about us?:

This forum

How often do you play video games?

depends, lets say 2-3 h daily

What kind of games do you most enjoy playing?

Varies

What do you expect to get out of joining the Resistance?

Some mature teamplayers, my buddies don't play DayZ, so I am looking here, also, I would love to improve my english a little by speaking with you guys :)

What made you choose this community over any other organized community?

You seem mature, organized and committed to Your goals, I like that. There are many other clans, but most of them are filled with teenagers. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind younger players, I just feel the diffrence in age won't let have as much fun as with the guys more mature.

Were you ever a member of any previous Clans/Guilds/Communities? If so, which? Why did you leave?

Yeah, I was in corp in EVE, and Warhammer:AoR. also in clan in Enemy Teritory, True Combat: Elite and Neotokio. I left because I'm getting bored in MMO quite fast, and the FPS communities for TC:E and NT died out.

What other kinds of hobbies do you have?

Gym, gaming, running. I've played Air Soft Gun some time ago.

Anything else you'd like us to know?

As for now nothing. My only concern is my location. I live in Poland (Europe) So I fear about server pings and the time You will be online.

Any questions?