xxkaimanxx

BattlEye: GameHack #38 (solved)

When i have tried to join a server 10 minutes ago a message have appeared (BattlEye: GameHack #38) and got immediately kicked. This happens now in every servers!

The last time i played was this afternoon and all went well... I have never used a hack and i never had this problem before.

I got global banned for no reason.

Help me please. Thank you.

Edited by XxKAIMANxX

FOR THE LAZY: DayZ Staff can not and do not have access to BattlEye global bans, and can not revoke them in any way possible. You MUST contact BattlEye support about any bans issued on you.

Look, we don't issue the Global Bans. They are issued by BattlEye. I cannot explain how they are issued, but I reviewed the process. These are very legit bans, issued not by DayZ but by BattlEye.

IF YOU DO: YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ANY HELPFUL REPLIES AS YOU ARE A KNOWN HACKER NOTIFIED BY THE BATTLEYE SYSTEM.

We have NO way of removing your ban. You will receive a ban from these forums if you post such a request, as you have been branded a known hacker.

I SAY AGAIN: THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT YOUR BAN (except post some meme's).

- please feel free to discuss ISSUES but not SPECIFIC BANS in this thread.

This is from a sticky.

rgds

LoK

Edited by orlok

Afaik, the GameHack #38 Violation is caused due to having Cheat Engine open. (which is a legit reason for a ban)

Edited by Nik21

You obviously hacked, they wouldn't ban someone for an illegitimate reason

I never have hacked! I disconnected from a server and 2 hours later i was banned.

Afaik, the GameHack #38 Violation is caused due to having Cheat Engine open. (which is a legit reason for a ban)

OMG thank you i opened cheat engine to play FTL but i doesn't know that it was the problem. Now i have no problems... Thank you men...

Hello there

FYI, you don't need that "Cheat Engine" to cheat in FTL. It's easy to "savescum" if you need to.

BE doesn't like CE and may GB for having it active. If so, it's unlikely BE will overturn the ban. Use at your own risk.

Rgds

LoK

What u can't play a game without losing so u need to cheat to win?

y u push an old thread?

Edited by Nik21

I never have hacked!

OMG thank you i opened cheat engine to play FTL

Perfect, and the tags with "banned for no reason" as well, what an honest chap

• Like 1

Anyone know what kicked by battleye "Game Hack #71" means?, my friend got kicked just then for it, ?

Edited by IIxSubmarinex

Anyone know what kicked by battleye "Game Hack #71" means?, my friend got kicked just then for it, ?

For using a cheat/ disallowed program, obviously... I'm not going to mentoin which one though. He may know it himself.

Edited by Nik21

anyone know what #3d35 mean? logged on to play fallujah and got the message on the waiting list. any help would be appreciated.

A ban looking like #1b34 or something like this is a global BattlEye ban. Contact BattlEye with the link Nik gave you.