BR4INZ Chopper Bob

European DayZ Community Servers by BR4INZ Squad

Since BR4INZ are the only ones atm who are having chopper fun I have spawned a second chopper somewhere in the map ;)

Happy Gaming/Flying

Playing on this server for 2 weeks now. Been hella fun. If you got a clan/group of friends I stress you to apply for this server, it's a constant battle over who controls the vehicles and points on the map.

Last week our base got looted BR4INZ and not shortly after we scouted their base. While we were plundering their base they showed up with their chopper. A battle of 2 hours followed and we killed like 3 of them and they shot 1 of our men, was so much fun.

We shall meet again, Bob. :ph34r:

Haha! Thats evening was hilarious and thrilling :P

Edited by BR4INZ Chopper Bob

Since we have some new players joining NL101 I have added some extra vehicles. But I had to restart the server for that while most of you were online. My apology for the inconvenience!

Happy Gaming!

Currently in NL101 we have:

2x Chopper

5x ATV

1x Hatchback

1x Sedan

1x Fishing boat

1x PBX

1X hilux

3x Ikarus

10x Bicycle

1x S1203

3x Skoda

1x SUV

2x Tractor

3x TT650 (bike)

4X UAZ

1x V3S

1x Volha

• Like 1

How about Ural civilian? It's like V3S, but looking better.

Since we have some new players joining NL101 I have added some extra vehicles. But I had to restart the server for that while most of you were online. My apology for the inconvenience!

Happy Gaming!

Currently in NL101 we have:

2x Chopper

5x ATV

1x Hatchback

1x Sedan

1x Fishing boat

1x PBX

1X hilux

3x Ikarus

10x Bicycle

1x S1203

3x Skoda

1x SUV

2x Tractor

3x TT650 (bike)

4X UAZ

1x V3S

1x Volha

I believe I saw VK flying with a chopper today, so perhaps they have it (not sure). However, we lost A LOT of our vehicles. We got so spoiled we just started taking vehicles for granted and so we lost a lot of them. Guess there's nothing left to do but lick our wounds and move on. We'll find some new ones, especially since you added more vehicles, that's awesome.

I know we stole a car 2 days ago... full of weapons. Was probably yours haha.

But yesterday I was flying around with the BR4INZ chopper ;) But there is a second one now... I have already spotted it ;)

How about Ural civilian? It's like V3S, but looking better.

Ah.. forgot to add that one to the list. There has been a Ural in the game for some time. As we stole it from STR, they stole it back, we stole it again... hehe

The 'always-visible' nametags are indeed off, but the ones you can trigger by using your scroll menu are still on.

You can also use that as a free rangefinder. Handy to determine teammates from enemies, but it might be more 'fun' to turn it off, if possible?

Did anyone take a fully repaired ATV somewhere in the west by chance? :P Logged out with it, but it was gone the next day. Not sure if stolen or bugged.

Brilliant server! Lot's of action!

For instance, got ambushed by VK upon loggin in at NWA barracks, stupid mistake -.-

Lost my jeep by parking next to an enemy jeep while recklessly chasing one :P another mistake.

And Bob, never trust a man with an axe :P

Keep up the good admin work!

Edited by Reynolds92

And Bob, never trust a man with an axe :P

Keep up the good admin work!

Yeah the confusion was because Hijsalot does not wear the STR tag. I was trying to get in contact with the group of Robert, Cees & Kees and was under the assumption he belonged to that group. But after looking back in the names you gave me in a pm I found out he's STR ;)

Good point!

I'll ask all our 'members' to add the STR tag ;)

Another thing, how would you feel about disabling the crosshair? Would be extra 'hardcore' to force people to use ironsight/scopes.

Edited by Reynolds92

CH was actually off when i started the server. But it got a lot of complains from the other BR4INZ members hehe. It's turned on on their request.

Also the scrollmenu nametags are something we find handy because it sort of shows names when you are close enough to access somebodies backpack. That way we know who is who when we are in a group. Since almost all of use use the same zombie player skin ;)

Alright, so that explains their crappy aim during our encounter ;)

With the backpack, we just ask someone to make a certain move to indentify them :P

Perhaps there is a way to only disable the range but leave the nametags? Since I feel the rangefinding is a bit 'unrealistic' and 'easy'.

But yesterday I was flying around with the BR4INZ chopper ;) But there is a second one now... I have already spotted it ;)

It was our car :) My teammate tell me that he saw heli yesterday.

Like a christmas tree ;)

post-111976-0-27829800-1349245974_thumb.

(taken by [sTR] Robbie :P)

Edited by Reynolds92
  • Like 2

hoehaahahahahahahahhahaha

[sTR]Hijsalot is het voortaan ;P

(en thnx voor de toffe server he bob, it has been ... emotional)

Edited by Hijsalot

Hehe thanks for the screenie and have fun with our stuff :P

I knew we should have fled instead of hover there and shoot at you guys. Altho the pilot said the shot was already made at take off...

Love this server, I'm playing as a lone wolf trying to hunt down these guy's whenever I'm online, I managed to find an svd camo and 4 gullie suits ontop of an atv within an hour today lol xD it's been pretty good so far :P

Hehe thanks for the screenie and have fun with our stuff :P

I knew we should have fled instead of hover there and shoot at you guys. Altho the pilot said the shot was already made at take off...

We drove from gorka seeing dust coming off, so we put the car in the bushes and got out, with the bike trying to get your attention so Hijsalot could have enough time,

If you flew off, you would probably make it ;)

Altho the pilot said the shot was already made at take off...

I shot 3 or 4 rounds with my AKM when you took off, before jumping on my bike.

But i don't think I even hit you, it was to get your attention to me :)

Edited by STR_Robbie

Well we had a scout on the hill who spotted you driving the car and bike before you even saw us hehe. So we knew you guys were coming as we all got in the chopper while we were not even done tanking yet. Staying in hover mode and firing on Robbie on the bike instead of splitting was our mistake haha.