BR4INZ Chopper Bob

European DayZ Community Servers by BR4INZ Squad

http://br4inz.hangpl...br4inzpromo.jpg

Hey Guys,

BR4INZ Squad is hosting two private (bliss) hive servers and are looking for other clans that want to game with (or rather against :P ) us without those annoying script kiddies who will spoil your fun and hard work. The servers are password protected and work with a whitelisting.

There will be a no tolerance rule when it comes to scripting. We have a custom serverscript running that will detect ingame scripting/hacking/maptools, followed by a permanent ban. Also moderators/admins will be online on a daily base.

Are you fed up with dying by scripters? To apply for the password and whitelisting please go to our FORUM.

We are also organizing events once every one or two weeks!!!

We are looking forward to some base to base combat! See you ingame!

European DayZ Community - Chernarus Survival

IP: 92.48.90.164:2422

Veteran [3DP:ON|CH:OFF|NP:OFF|SC:ON][GMT-4]

European DayZ Community - Namalsk PVP

IP: 92.48.90.164:2382

Veteran [3DP:ON|CH:OFF|NP:OFF|SC:ON][GMT-1]

Server reset every 6 hours at 2am, 8am, 2pm and 8pm GMT with a 10 minutes warning

Max file size allowed: 105kb (custom face allowed)

Starters kit extra items: Assault backpack (12 items), Hatchet, Compass, Cooked meat and a water bottle.

Currently home of BR4INZ (Behaviour Rules For Irritating New Zombies), VK (Vikings), STR (sttrrrrrront), League of Shadows UK, CFF (College F*ck Fest), Ws (Wheelerstealers), WNLD (Winland) and some lone wolves.

On the Chernarus Survival Server we currently have the following vehicles ingame (totally broken vehicles or vehicles that are untouched for more that 7 days will be respawned):

• 2x UAZ_Unarmed_TK_EP1
  • 1x UAZ_Unarmed_TK_CIV_EP1
  • 1x UAZ_Unarmed_UN_EP1
  • 1x UAZ_RU
  • 1x Baf_Offroad_W
  • 4x ATV_US_EP1
  • 2x ATV_CZ_EP1
  • 1X hilux1_civil_1_open
  • 1x hilux1_civil_3_open
  • 1x VWGolf
  • 2x SkodaGreen
  • 2x SkodaRed
  • 1x TT650_Ins
  • 1x TT650_TK_EP1
  • 2x TT650_TK_CIV_EP1
  • 3x Old_moto_TK_Civ_EP1
  • 7x Old_bike_TK_INS_EP1
  • 1x UH1H_DZ
  • 1x Mi17_DZ
  • 1x AN2_DZ
  • 1x AH6X_DZ
  • 2x Ikarus_TK_CIV_EP1
  • 1x Ikarus
  • 1x S1203_TK_CIV_EP1
  • 1x V3S_Civ
  • 1x UralCivil
  • 1x UralCivil2
  • 1x car_hatchback
  • 1x car_sedan
  • 1x Fishing_Boat
  • 1x PBX
  • 2x Volha_2_TK_CIV_EP1
  • 1x VolhaLimo_TK_CIV_EP1
  • 1x SUV_TK_CIV_EP1
  • 1x LandRover_CZ_EP1
  • 1x policecar

Edited by BR4INZ Chopper Bob
  • Like 8

Can you give some details about vehicles, spawn locations (some private hives move more spawns closer to main cities instead of Kamenka, etc), helicopter amount, different vehicles (Suv's, different colored vehicles and new spawn locations)?

Edit: had to turn off "hide passworded" filter to see it

Edited by Roshambo-USMC

Sounds interesting!

Me and a couple of friends have been playing for a couple of weeks now and finding a decent server has proven to be increasingly harder with all those damn scripters around.

There's 6-7 of us, all dutch.

And yes, can you provide some more details? Clan player count, max player count on server, vehicle spawns, amount of zeds.

Hey Reynolds,

The server is just 2 days old and we are still in the process of inviting players so mentioning the playercount isnt relevant at this time. BR4INZ is a group of 6 friends who play together, yesterday I have invited another group of 6 players to the server and there are some individual players with access. Vehicle spawns and Zeds are on default atm

Alright.

I do have to say we aren't really a 'clan' right now, and it's usually 4-5 of us playing steadily together with the occasional extra friends, up to about 8 players.

But if you are willing to have us roam around for some additional survival and zed action we would really like that!

Edited by Reynolds92

me and 3 other friends have played dayz for a while now, and are tired of hackers! this servers is exactly what we are looking for, was wondering if you could pm me the serverinfo? :)

To all players on NL 101.

This evening we are (after a nice battle between us an another group btw hehe.. fun!) havin difficulties with the serverhosting. Think there is something goin very wrong over there but everybody is probably home already so we need to be patient i guess.

Unable to connect to the server nor the admintool. So bare with us! NL 101 will be back soon!

[14:49] <mathijn> is there still work bein done on the dayz server?

[14:50] <mathijn> servers*

[14:50] <Xraider> yes, i would leave things alone until an all clear email goes out

[14:50] <mathijn> Cheers.... just checkin as the initial mail was talking about 15 min :P

[14:51] <mathijn> nobody from CS is online in the evening is there? I was trying to reach you guys yesterday evening when things went bad but i guess everybody was home on the couch hehe

[14:51] <Xraider> yeah, a quick fix attempt... didn't work so a roll back and reinstall of the databse

[14:52] <mathijn> eek

[14:54] <mathijn> any estimate how much back in time the rollback will be?

[14:54] <Xraider> so far its looking like one of those things... but I'll be checking thoroughly

[14:54] <mathijn> I will leave you to it ;) Good luck!

[14:54] <Xraider> Hopefully be ok by this evening, but these things can take time

[14:55] <Xraider> We'll stay till its done though

[14:55] <Xraider> o/

[14:55] <mathijn> Dont forget to eat ;)

[14:55] <Xraider> :)

Guess the server will be offline till tonight guys. I will keep you posted

Players from NL 101 have been having troubles loggin on... this is due to a problem at the hosting company. They are working on it at this time and will take all their servers off for maintenance from 11:30pm till 6:00am UK time.

Players from NL 101 have been having troubles loggin on... this is due to a problem at the hosting company. They are working on it at this time and will take all their servers off for maintenance from 11:30pm till 6:00am UK time.

Seems like they are still working on this at this time. Have not heared from them how long the delay is....

Awesome server. Beside one thing: can you, please, turn off nametags? Cuz they works like radar and bring metagaming into gameplay.

Nametags have been off from the start ;)

I think the server will be offline for a while this morning. They told me they are applying a fix this morning to finally finish their work of the last 2 days.

Thanks for reply.

Nametags have been off from the start ;)

I'm not sure about it, cuz i can see range and object's names. I'm always thought that nametags and displaying range - it's one feature.

I think the server will be offline for a while this morning. They told me they are applying a fix this morning to finally finish their work of the last 2 days.

My only hope, that i'll find car on the same place where leave her. :)

Playing on this server for 2 weeks now. Been hella fun. If you got a clan/group of friends I stress you to apply for this server, it's a constant battle over who controls the vehicles and points on the map.

Last week our base got looted BR4INZ and not shortly after we scouted their base. While we were plundering their base they showed up with their chopper. A battle of 2 hours followed and we killed like 3 of them and they shot 1 of our men, was so much fun.

We shall meet again, Bob. :ph34r:

Edited by Robert123

Yeah, I've been playing here too and it's awesome, haven't seen any hackers. At some point we had a load of vehicles that it got a little boring, but now all three teams have a few vehicles so none of them is too overpowered. (And one day we will have your chopper!)