connorbarnes

Could my computer run this mod ?

-Possessor: AMD Phenom FX-5000 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs), ~2.2GHz

-Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 4870 X2- this is not two cards it is only really good card !!

-Ram: 4g

-Mbord: ASRock N68C-S UCC

i can run operation arrowhed benchmark at 55 fps ?

thanks

I'm running a AMD 8150 my benchmark on the AO benchmarks were 55 and 45 respectively...I get 60+FPS in mod. with good ping of course.

I'm running a AMD 8150 my benchmark on the AO benchmarks were 55 and 45 respectively...I get 60+FPS in mod. with good ping of course.

Yea i hope i can run it it looks like loads of fun
  • Like 1

That opinion will change bud ;)

Just kidding... Kinda....

lol with all the hackers my freinds have told mme about lol

My computer is similar specs to you, only a whole generation behind on every part (Phenom x3, GT 9800) and it runs DayZ moderately well. It runs most games much better, but DayZ is a hog.

If you run vanilla at 55 I don't see why you can't get somewhere close to that but in the cities you will drop a lot of fps.

My computer is similar specs to you, only a whole generation behind on every part (Phenom x3, GT 9800) and it runs DayZ moderately well. It runs most games much better, but DayZ is a hog.

If you run vanilla at 55 I don't see why you can't get somewhere close to that but in the cities you will drop a lot of fps.

will it be playable though??

Jesus....." Hey guys! I have a computer that can run arma at 55fps can it play Dayz".

Someone close this thread..Like all the tin cans are gonna slow you down bro...a 3850 runs this game at 30fps. FYI DayZ has better FPS than vanila Arma. Why cause all the bombs and rounds flying threw the air are not there. Just tin cans and alot of whisky bottles..

Edited by RyBo

will it be playable though??

Your card is technically two gpu's smashed together. It would be around the same performance as if you cross fired two 4870s, although it's been awhile so I am not sure which one scales better. Your weakest link IMO, is your cpu, but you should still be able to run it. Being only an AMD quad core at 2.2ghz is the bad part. AMD worries more about cores these days, which is why they have 6 cores and 8 cores, and intel only has 4(main stream cpus)

Your card is technically two gpu's smashed together. It would be around the same performance as if you cross fired two 4870s, although it's been awhile so I am not sure which one scales better. Your weakest link IMO, is your cpu, but you should still be able to run it. Being only an AMD quad core at 2.2ghz is the bad part. AMD worries more about cores these days, which is why they have 6 cores and 8 cores, and intel only has 4(main stream cpus)

would it run it well ??

I run it with an AMD Athlon X2 4800 2.5 ghz, 4 gigs of DDR 2 ram, Nvidia gt 220, and windows 7 64 bit. Its a pretty sad set up, but I saving up to build a new rig. So I'm sure you could run DayZ better than I can.