Sign in to follow this  
Gabe Newell

I just met a hacker.

Here goes.

I saw someone, decided to hide.

He saw me, ran up to me and said "friendly"

I said "friendly" too.

He spawned an gun for himself and i asked, "Are you an hacker? (disapointed face in real life)

He said "friendly hacker" and spawned an AS50 AWS for me. I didn't take it. He afterwards said "i go bye"

I waited until he left, he did.

Then got kicked for ping. lol.

(He also spawned an SAW, M1614 HOLO, and an SVD CAMO, and alot of flares.

Seriously, this makes me disappointed.

• Like 1

Okay, okay... so... I know THE Gabe is worth like a billion bucks... If you were him... Would you choose to go buy a new neck?... He seems to have lost his somewhere.

Wow, harsh.

I am giving some serious thought to downloading this mod. It can't be this bad everywhere, can it? #abide

No, this mod rocks, you just got to find the right server and frame of mind to never think the stuff you are carrying is yours... Think of it more like... You've temporarily borrowed stuff from the world, and one day the world will, harshly, take it back.

^^It's a little bad on full servers, there's usually someone hacking, killing people in peak hours. Atm, I mostly play on night servers, just to have a chance of survival.

These hacker guys makes me sad. First they teleport you here and there, then they offer you imba weapons and when you refuse to take them, they just stand there like lonely fucked up penguins.

Edited by Dallas
  • Like 1

Killed a dude that had an m60a3... I gladly dropped my mk48 for it.

Hacked gun? Yes. Feels fuckin' awesome to use? Yes. Provides any tactical advantages beyond the mk48? Nawp.

Therefore, fair game. woot.

Wow, harsh.

I am giving some serious thought to downloading this mod. It can't be this bad everywhere, can it? #abide

Nope, only ran into 1 hacker in my entire time playing :) enjoy the mod bud.