Sign in to follow this  
mibz0r

A few good men

Due to differences of opinion me and two of the guys I normally play with have parted ways so I am now looking for a few players to come join me and whats left of my crew.

I have Teamspeak and a server we can call home for now, should the crew expand enough I will arrange our own server.

If your interested message me and I will pass you TS details.

• Like 1

The disagreement has nothing to do with the DayZ but I don't suppose it helped ;)

Right I have had a couple of people contact me but so far only one player actually joined TS and met up with me in game, nice little RAID on the NWA.

I'm still looking for players UK & EU preferably but as long as you play on the same time zones (roughly) your welcome to come join us.

P.S. If you only just joined the forums in the past few days don't be surprised if I don't trust you.

Dragging this thread back up to the top.

We have now had a couple more players join the ranks but still want more bodies.

Let's go!

We are looking for a few experienced players to join us.

I'm still looking for people to play with.

I have vent but don't remember if I know how to use it I will have to check into that after work.

But I am down for what ever, I am a friendly UNLESS I am being shot at then it's fair game I say.

Pm me if you want a noob to join you! I had a decent pack going with rifle and handgun with all supply but then glitches off middle of a ladder and fell to my death and starting from scratch again..

Numbers are slowly growing and we have room for noobs so either reply in this thread or PM me.

• Like 1

I have replied to all the current interested parties ;)

Hi I'm interested too, I live in Spain so timezones are sorted out, more details better on PM, as I don't trust anybody on the forums

I'm interested, im a mature player online regular, i have mic vent/TS/skype, message me on here or add me on steam: Magic Redeye

I will add that we have played a little Fallujah together and will not be looking for Hero status on that map ;)

Just an update, we now have our own server and are still looking for new players or even a 2nd squad to come join us, PM me if your interested or have a small group who want a friendly server to call home.

i will play whith u guys if u have skype

Sorry mate but Skype is not an option, Teamspeak is all we use.

Hi guys,

If you are looking for a nice server, we are looking for players on our private hive server.

If you want to become a part of our team or just a regular community player then get over to http://1hw.co.uk/ and register your interest... http://1hw.co.uk/login/do/register PLEASE REGISTER ON THE FORUM WITH YOUR EXACT IN-GAME NAME!!!

You can apply or register your interest (after registering on the website/forums) HERE.......http://1hw.co.uk/for...ost-here/page/1

We started a private hive server because we got sick of hackers and such. After applying we like to talk to the applicants before we let anyone in.

Hope to hear from you guys.

Cheers

Nice offer NeeCH but to be honest I see this as advertising on my thread so I am not happy with it, I have my own crew and if I want a private hive I can set one up myself.

• Like 1

Oldy1kenobi is a good guy he help me out since I pretty much started.

And the crew is good, the thumbs up on the new server man!! See u guys in a couple hours