Groner1661

I want to play a game.

You come to US 2893.

We hunt you down.

If you make it to the NW Airfield without being killed, we award you with great gear.

You must let us know when you come in and it has to be at least 1K or closer to the coast.

Enjoy!

My god... He wants to play a game.

I'm curious, do you hunt people down by cheating or do you hunt people fairly....

I'd say cheating, only way to find out is get a hacker to watch over you with their map hacks to make it fair.

(Lol the irony)

why do I smell map track /navigator/whatever that piece of shit is; OR directly in game hacking. also you having a huey on standby.

Fairly. I'm no hacker. Just getting a little bored, and no one is on here but us...

haha if i was on the coast i would join, and just sit around with my as50 waiting for your heli to fly past..

Edited by Jay Shack

haha if i was on the coast i would join, and just sit around with my as50 waiting for your heli to fly past..

See! That's a good challenge! Just seems like no one has been on all night...

See! That's a good challenge! Just seems like no one has been on all night...

You saying you've got a Huey?

Douchefag.

You saying you've got a Huey?

Douchefag.

Wow, really? Hateful much? Last time I checked, Hueys were in the game. Don't like it don't play. Didn't say it was going to be easy.

Wow, really? Hateful much? Last time I checked, Hueys were in the game. Don't like it don't play. Didn't say it was going to be easy.

Lol you expect us to want to do this crap, when you have a ridiculous advantage?

Good luck finding people that want to and actually have a good time.

Lol you expect us to want to do this crap, when you have a ridiculous advantage?

That's cool. I was just trying to offer an interesting twist. Obviously not a good idea to play if you have all the gear you need. But if you are "gear poor" and feel adventurous, we cant give any item you want as a prize. Anything that spawns WITHOUT hacks that is.

having a heli is not an advantage.. you can hear and see them (the huey) before they can see you, and if its only the pilot, they cant return fire and you can one shot them... and even the door guns are extremely inaccurate...

wish there was two Hueys as Huey wars would be fun oh the good old days of messing around in the editor

• Like 1

wish there was two Hueys as Huey wars would be fun oh the good old days of messing around in the editor

That WOULD be sweet!

I want to point out were not hacking. Or whatever the trolls like to call it. We are bored and want to challenge our self's. If yo start on the coast and make it to the NW Airbase we will give you any gear you want. If you cant we will part you with NV Goggles. Its is simple challenge and will be fair.

I would like to do it when I'm playing sometime! :D

I for one think this sounds interesting/fun. Even tho I got good gear on, easy to find later. So as my mentor would like to say;

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

I'll pm you when I'm going to play sometime :)

• Like 1

How would you manage to hunt me down, when:

1. You don't know my starting location.

2. You have no idea where my route would be.

Also, if I did make it to the NWAF, where would I meet you/how would you know I've made it to there?

How would you manage to hunt me down, when:

1. You don't know my starting location.

2. You have no idea where my route would be.

Also, if I did make it to the NWAF, where would I meet you/how would you know I've made it to there?

I was thinking we could have a predefined spot that you have to make it to... Say, the bottom of the control tower. You let us know when you're there and we can give you the reward. Would just have to tell us what you want as a prize to make sure we have it. No tricks. Promise. But I do think with the 4 or 5 of us who play we could split up and do a pretty good job of searching... Multiple vehicles and such... It's worth a shot for us to see if it can even be done.

Oh, and we would have to coordinate in voice chat, you would have to stay logged in the entire time, and based on running speed you would have to make it to the NWAF no quicker than a predetermined time so we know you didn't just start 200 meters away. Might have to have at least a starting city or something like that...

Edited by Groner1661

We defined the starting point is any where off the coast and make it to the NW airbase. And it only works for the person who makes it not group. You can be in a group but if you do not make it you do not get the reward. The Finish point is the roof top of the Fire house in NW airbase where we will pick you up and air lift you to any point on the map and give you the Reward you earned. For those who do not make it go to the light house next to Prigorodki where you will receive 1 gear of you choice.

Sounds fun :-).

I'd say... Leave the gear at the firetower.

So let's say that I want a M4A1 CCO SD, you would leave it at the Fire tower with 4 mags.

IF i got to the NW airfield I could take the gear and just leave. This way you could (if in doubt) fly back and check the tower to see if the gear was/is still there. If it isn't, well then I finished and took my reward. If it is there and nobody cought me, I'd still be alive and going there :-).

Makes any sense?

Oh any btw, how's the rules? - Kill on sight?

Edited by CPD - Delithralas