Sign in to follow this  
bomaster19@gmail.com

My First Murder interview w/ Cherno Journo

Just would like to inform everyone about the Cherno Journo and how I just had the BEST interview by him. He is kind, polite and enjoyable to talk to. He also did not kill me. Do not be afraid to go check his videos out on youtube and to ask to have an interview with him. I am sure he would love it and I guarantee you HE WILL NOT KILL YOU. Hope any of you who see this go do it because trust me, it is enlightening.

• Like 2

Who? What? Where?

Would like to write the same, but that'll be Copy cat style.

So.. What op said :)

Bo,

Thanks for the kind words. I'm still looking for a clan or group to a group interview with, preferably at camp under your security rules.

Any takers let me know.

Cheers,

Cherno Journo

• Like 1

This is awesome! Cool idea Cherno Journo. The campfire bit is a nice touch.

Edited by Tritonv8

Bo,

Thanks for the kind words. I'm still looking for a clan or group to a group interview with, preferably at camp under your security rules.

Any takers let me know.

Cheers,

Cherno Journo

i would message the BTL guys (Born to Lose) Every time I encounter them on NY 1 They are nice and we do goofy stuff. Still keeping their secrets but out side that great bunch of folks.

As a journo and someone interviewing people, I was expecting words. However, nice vid. Subscribed. :thumbsup: Why not do a serious of brief interviews from various angles, clan/lone players/bandits/and of course, zombies. :huh:

Oh my apologies. I just had a look around your page and you do, indeed, have interviews. Very interesting stuff. :)

Edited by Sula

Thanks for the kind words guys.

I'm going to put the interview transcripts into a special edition of my DayZ novel so it'll be a a mixture of fiction and interviews. I have seven interviews lined up for this weekend so I'm going to be a busy boy.

• Like 1