axle

Hacker Server hoping!

BEWARE! A hacker is hoping servers teleporting EVERYONE in the air and letting them fall to death! Nice hack prevention tools.... twitch.tv/Axles it's in my latest video

http://www.twitch.tv/axles/b/321333474 Go to 40 mins into the video to see the hacker kill the entire server at once....

Bring this to the attention of the dev team. This mod is too fragile for shit like ths

This needs to be addressed, can't send a private msg to rocket about it so I'll just bump this thread until it's noticed.

Bumpidy

switch server fast and roll back your character

do not reconnect to same server

keep changing servers till you find one that lets you roll back on

i believe the master server has a save timer between 90 sec to 160sec or something and if you die in between the saves you can actually roll back your character. it works

your fucked if you play a new character and the master server saves it

and man why didnt you just alt f4 in your video, you actually click disconnect? lol

Alt F4 didn't work that's why I went to click abort...

now just find a different server and try to roll back your character. provided if the master server didnt save you dying you should get your guy back no problem. it usually takes like 5-6 tries. do not stay in the server if it spawns you a new guy, thats how your character gets fucked and unrecoverable....

and i know what i say you do is an exploit but your death kinda justify using this method since you died to a hacker

You have to press Escape first and then hit Alt+F4, because otherwise u just open your communication menu. (:

Man I wish this could happen to me just to see the flood of crying. Yeah hacking is gay and destroys the game I guess but this is like mass griefing and I find it really funny.

I'm convinced most Day Z players are just camping anyway to horde beans so I would love to see an entire server die at once.

Lose your shit? Cool, in five minutes you should have a primary weapon a full back pack and a map/compass/binoculars. It's not hard to survive in Day Z.

This is a shame and if it doesn't get dealt with it will only happen more and ruin this game before it even launches to live or even beta for that matter.

It's funny to me because this would never happen in a normal ArmA server so I doubt BIS really focused on anti-hacking measures.

I'll move this to Cheat Reporting, not quite sure what else to do with it.

Day 5 char, rolling about up North about to go pick up clan members and resupply with ammo etc. Ported into the air, managed to disconnect before hitting ground, logged into a different server and finished falling. Died.

Last few days i have seen inventory deletes, mass kills, spawned none Dayz items and vehicles inc Heli on servers that dont have them enabled yet and now this. No announcements, no roll backs, no help moving chars.

If i die to zeds or players or falling off a rock or even an issue with the glitchy engine or just some bug in alpha that i can live with and accept. But this exploiting script running griefing just killed the game for me. I am done, thats enough. Lack of support or direct action is intolerable.

This is to hacked to be playable, its just not worth anyones time.