Sign in to follow this  
Jeffrey Macdonald

Bad CD- Invaild CD Key.

Hey... I tried joining a server on six updater and DayZ commander all it tells me Is Bad CD _ Invalid CD key. I've played this game before on two servers and it kept doing it until I found one working. Is this a problem or normal?

Hello there

any other error codes?

Rgds

LoK

Hello there

any other error codes?

Rgds

LoK

I use play withSIX And there's Admin Battleeyes: kick No reg on website.

You were banned.

This server is locked (The server was locked) :3

Invalid CD key : Bad CD (Switch them I made a typo)

If this makes sense when I logged in for the first time I had items such as the M14 aim

When I joined a server it said Admin battleeye banned (Yuri) No Idea...

Mostly Bad CD key : Invalid CD key.

Been watching you tube videos lately hmmm? just a question Check Battleye There was an issue with people trying to get hacks and having their keys stolen...

Been watching you tube videos lately hmmm? just a question Check Battleye There was an issue with people trying to get hacks and having their keys stolen...

No I didn't buy a CD key I brought it from Steam never once I tried to get a fake copy or sell one.

No I didn't buy a CD key I brought it from Steam never once I tried to get a fake copy or sell one.

I feel bad... OR OR OR Maybe... The file that my friend told me to run was a hack and maybe fuck my shit.

I feel bad... OR OR OR Maybe... The file that my friend told me to run was a hack and maybe fuck my shit.

How this conversation should have gone:

Friend: Run this file.

You: Why?

Friend: It makes you a better player.

You: How?

Friend: It lets you get your stuff back after you die and see where vehicles are and stuff.

You: So it's a hack?

Friend: Yeah...but it's okay. We're the good guys.

You: You're a douche.

I laughed at your 'misfortune' OP. I have no idea if your friend told you to run something or if you chose to yourself but either way you're naivete is hilarious.

How this conversation should have gone:

Friend: Run this file.

You: Why?

Friend: It makes you a better player.

You: How?

Friend: It lets you get your stuff back after you die and see where vehicles are and stuff.

You: So it's a hack?

Friend: Yeah...but it's okay. We're the good guys.

You: You're a douche.

I laughed at your 'misfortune' OP. I have no idea if your friend told you to run something or if you chose to yourself but either way you're naivete is hilarious.

It went all like... Okay Run this...

Me: okay...

*Runs it*

Get new arma 2... No I didn't run it on the same game...

Hello there

I'm a little confused, but, if you're running unknown executables on your PC then you may well have compromised your system.

If so, and one of them has swapped out your CD key, you'll need a new copy of the game at the very least. BE/Bohemia etc won't replace a key lost through negligence no matter how naive.

Firstly you really need to give your PC a decent "scrub"

rgds

LoK

Hello there

I'm a little confused, but, if you're running unknown executables on your PC then you may well have compromised your system.

If so, and one of them has swapped out your CD key, you'll need a new copy of the game at the very least. BE/Bohemia etc won't replace a key lost through negligence no matter how naive.

Firstly you really need to give your PC a decent "scrub"

rgds

LoK

No I did not... :3 Different copy changed it...

Hello there

Your old cd key is still in the registry though.

Hold on.

Why not start from scratch and give us all the details? I.e. amount of copies of arma you've installed, are they sprocket, GMG, steam etc etc etc.

rgds

LoK

No I did not... :3 Different copy changed it...

Why did you change your copy? Did you get globally banned for scripting on your original copy? Probability says that's exactly. I'd help you get your new key to work, but I'd prefer to keep skiddies out of the game so I'm not going to. I hear WarZ is nice, maybe try and get in on that.

Bysey bye.

if you have it on steam, did you launch both parts of the game there first?