Sign in to follow this  
Yeldo

I want to become a Bandit!

So, I got the game yesterday and I understand most of it. I am still practicing skills and such though. Anways, I hope to become....a bandit. If there is anyone that is willing to help a noob to become a bandit and has skype. Please leave a message below.

I'll help you and give you gun's and NVG's and mtn dew and GPS and put a bullet in your head. Where do you want to meet

Edited by Sleeper68

Being a bandit is easy. Find a player, run over to the yelling 'Friendly! Friendly!" Offer to help them, when they say sure, shoot them...

• Like 2

Don't listen to the people who go get yourself a sniper rifle and ghillie then camp the city from the forest. The ballsy bandit always grabs and assault rifle and runs around cherno killing everyone, including the new spawns.

If you want to be create, sneak up behind your target and start playing jason music or something. Or, play the part from the Tenacious D song "Run to the Hills" where he's all "Ruuuuuuuuun to the hiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllsssssss... Ruuuuun for your liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiives" and then kill them.

• Like 2

Or, play the part from the Tenacious D song "Run to the Hills" where he's all "Ruuuuuuuuun to the hiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllsssssss... Ruuuuun for your liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiives" and then kill them.

Iron Maiden

• Like 3

It's easy 3 step proccess

1. pick up hatchet

2. find a player

3. continually hit player with hatchet

• Like 1

Don't listen to the people who go get yourself a sniper rifle and ghillie then camp the city from the forest. The ballsy bandit always grabs and assault rifle and runs around cherno killing everyone, including the new spawns.

If you want to be create, sneak up behind your target and start playing jason music or something. Or, play the part from the Tenacious D song "Run to the Hills" where he's all "Ruuuuuuuuun to the hiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllsssssss... Ruuuuun for your liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiives" and then kill them.

Iron Maiden* ;)

It's really quite easy. Shoot anything that's on two legs that's not a flesh-eating zombie. Quite simple.

So chickens count too. find and hoard the chickens!