Sign in to follow this  
pph frostycrotch

this is geting out of hand

today i got m203ed in the back by a teleporter, yesterday shot through a stone wall with a pistol, before that, teleported to the sky about 25k meters up. EVERY SERVER ON CHERNARUS HAS A HACKER

i cant play without seeing scripts,or teleporting, like their not even hiding it, one hacker was teleporting around me and laughing. the new constant banning isnt helping, i cant log on a server for chernarus without a hacker being there, something needs to be done because its REALY bad.

Normal game play is no longer existant

The best way to lessen your chances of enountering one is not to join a game that is almost full. The DayZ team is well aware of the hacking situation along with Battleye. It is quite annoying but at least their putting in effort to lessen the hackers. The standalone will probably be much more safer from hackers.

Hello there

As above, avoid High pop servers.

Also, servers running mods like Lingor and the latest beta means more install time and griefers are *generally* not likely to goto a vast amount of effort to get their game up and running.

Lastly, try to use servers with live admins.

rgds

LoK

it would help if the people who get reported actually get banned.

heck two of the guys that have been reported are openly mocking the reporters in the report forum and they still troll our servers daily

http://dayzmod.com/f...-delta-on-nz25/

http://dayzmod.com/f...ckers-on-nz-06/

for examples of the cheaters bsicly admitting to their cheats and these cheaters still plauge us every night.

and worse, cause nothing gets done about reports, after you report someone, thats it, your a target.

i have so many hackers targeting me now cause nothing gets done

get hit about 15 times a day , and doesnt matter what size server, can be a server with 5 people and some twerp will turn up.

Like sure I expect cheaters to always be a problem to combat, but wtf is it with the same guys every day, people that have been reported in the past and are always still there.

TLDR; : I'm feeling sorry for all the guys and girls like myself who make the effort to report cheaters and take part in this forum process, because its putting really big red targets on our backs for no apparent benefit.

Edited by freaktm
  • Like 2

Hackers due this sort of crap.

Annoying but you have to deal with it. BE are doing what they can, and Vilayer have released there own Anti-cheat to stop people teleporting, and using wallhack.

So hopefully battleye can learn from vilayer.

Hackers just on full pop? rubbish

I've played for over a month now nearly every night and it's just got worse and worse, if i'm not being teleported i'm being shot from behind via a pistol when not a single player was near by. Today my friend got killed instantly inside a building by a sniper, then it happened to me and i wasn't up the top in tree's. Both of us get teleported to the debug zone!

No more DayZ for me sad :(

There was only 6 people on!

Edited by Neil79

maybe revert to a previous version and play on private servers..if not, low pop for life

They go on low pop servers to test out their hacks (so they won't be noticed if something "fails")... the concentration of cheaters on low pop servers sometime is higher than on populated servers.

Been playing on some private hives lately.

If i join main hive (Lingor/Chernaurus) its usually a question of minutes until i get shoot in the back by a teleporter with godmode or teleported into the air/sea/debug area.

Private hives with active admins seems to be the deal until standalone.

we got tards who are opening threatning us with being put into the sea, and they folow thru.

worse their threats are ON THESE FORUMS

and they still dont get banned.

i'm not wasting money on standalone if the attitude to hackers is the same as this.

FFS why are we being targeted and put into the ocean muliple times a day (30-40min swim to shore) all because we reported some hackers and admins dont actually ban them, so I instead incur their wrath, regardless what server i go on, if i use my normal alias someone is on there putting me in the ocean ASAP.

get it together and actualy start bannjing people that are reported, atleast while a useless company is doing the cheat protection, lol @ vilayer having to provide their own anticheat that works better than BE.