GFischer

Lingor Island Prison

Why moved here? This is more off-topic than private server material.

@GFischer

Seriously? How many times did you "reload" your magazine only to find a slightly emptied one was put in it? You don't "top off" in this game. Apparently you also don't take your time for head shots even when you have them canned and delivered!

Edited by James_Manring

What the heck are you whining about? He had ammo to spare, wtf do you care if he was just headshotting zombies?

The shit people complain about.

• Like 1

What the heck are you whining about? He had ammo to spare, wtf do you care if he was just headshotting zombies?

The shit people complain about.

lol you have my beans, thank you. Honestly, the stuff people complain about

Hey, it's cool. I know it's balls shooting zombies as they come into a barracks. But I close the doors all the way down now cuz, you know.

I think you all need to learn to read and the difference between a complaint and a suggestion.

The complaint is that this is in the wrong section of the forum for a video like this.

The suggestion is to shoot zombies in the head so they don't get within 2 meters of you and are not able to continue to glitch through doors. I could not care too much less if you die, but if you are going to make videos showing off, perhaps you should actually try to show off!

P.S. I would really like to see your videos, I just think they would be far better with more displays of skill. Constructive criticism was the intention. It seemed to me like you were trying to demonstrate how things are done.

Edited by James_Manring

I think you all need to learn to read and the difference between a complaint and a suggestion.

The complaint is that this is in the wrong section of the forum for a video like this.

The suggestion is to shoot zombies in the head so they don't get within 2 meters of you and are not able to continue to glitch through doors. I could not care too much less if you die, but if you are going to make videos showing off, perhaps you should actually try to show off!

P.S. I would really like to see your videos, I just think they would be far better with more displays of skill. Constructive criticism was the intention. It seemed to me like you were trying to demonstrate how things are done.

just showing off the prison and the loot, nothing more nothing less

Why moved here? This is more off-topic than private server material.

Because mistake. We have the rules sorted out now, it can go to the Gallery and so it shall.

Moved again. This thread is going places.