Sign in to follow this  
BobDole (DayZ)

Could someone upload the Takistan 1.2 files?

Ive been googling for 30minutes and cannot find the files.

yeah im aware dayzcommandor is the only way to download the files but if someone could zip them and upload them for me or has a link would be much appreciated!

just use the update feature in dayz commander it doesnt look right but that is how i installed them.

i dont want dayz commander all i hear is people having problems and ive never had a problem with manual install..i dont want extra programs just to play a mod..also dont understand how other people do..im just asking if someone could upload the files or has the link already would take like 1 minute to upload =\ i have the files for 1.1 and it works great dont need an extra program installed just to run a different map..

Yeah, you pretty much do need it installed. The Vilayer guys don't want to play nice. It is a SMALL program. Just get it, have it download the files for you, and call it good. You can still launch with a batch file or however else you want to do it. If you are a server host it is a good idea to have it so that you can make sure your server name registers the options properly for players that do use it!

I just want someone to take the 1 minute to download. It has the button to click. =\

Edited by James_Manring

Yeah, you pretty much do need it installed. The Vilayer guys don't want to play nice. It is a SMALL program. Just get it, have it download the files for you, and call it good. You can still launch with a batch file or however else you want to do it. If you are a server host it is a good idea to have it so that you can make sure your server name registers the options properly for players that do use it!

I just want someone to take the 1 minute to download. It has the button to click. =\

im not going to bloat my computer up with shitty programs i dont need just to run a map, il just stick to lingor i guess, i was just seeing if someone had the update uploaded. you dont need that shitty program you just need the files. not sure they realize some people arent noobs and know how to copy files into a folder..

• Like 1

im not going to bloat my computer up with shitty programs i dont need just to run a map, il just stick to lingor i guess, i was just seeing if someone had the update uploaded. you dont need that shitty program you just need the files. not sure they realize some people arent noobs and know how to copy files into a folder..

The problem is you do need it atm, as Vilayer "owns" takistan and is developing it.

They have no intention of going opensource, aka only 1 place to download it mate.

Vilayer are being petty here, so what you could do, is wait for a community project to awaken. I know bliss is working on it, but they have no ETA for the files.

The problem is you do need it atm, as Vilayer "owns" takistan and is developing it.

They have no intention of going opensource, aka only 1 place to download it mate.

Vilayer are being petty here, so what you could do, is wait for a community project to awaken. I know bliss is working on it, but they have no ETA for the files.

oh yeah?

http://ge.tt/9hjQUuN/v/0 boom 1.2 takistan files right here. install like you would normal dayz. works great.

make folder named @dayztakistan and a folder in that one called addons

target line -mod=@dayztakistan

its the same files as dayz, no reason to have a program just to download it. which is why i was asking for a link or if someone was kind enough to upload them. but i found the files on a site you have to register for and uploaded them for anyone else here who wants it.

oh yeah?

http://ge.tt/9hjQUuN/v/0 boom 1.2 takistan files right here. install like you would normal dayz. works great.

make folder named @dayztakistan and a folder in that one called addons

target line -mod=@dayztakistan

its the same files as dayz, no reason to have a program just to download it. which is why i was asking for a link or if someone was kind enough to upload them. but i found the files on a site you have to register for and uploaded them for anyone else here who wants it.

Exactly my point, you had to create the link, as Vilayer havent done it. But thx mate.