superftlol

PVP quick clips

Opinion seems mixed on this footage, the purists don't like the 3rd person/name tag/COD aspect which i can understand but i just play on populated servers.

I dislike name tags as they seem to hinder me rather than help, i found most of these players from Zombie tells not their tags.

3rd person just works better for me when recording as it shows a bigger picture, but that issue is for another forum place and has already been discussed to death.

• Like 6

Sweet pistol gunfight

The last pvp footage was so funny

Yeh not sure why he is apologising so much, it's not like he fired by accident

• Like 1

Yeh not sure why he is apologising so much, it's not like he fired by accident

I'm pretty sure he was sorry he missed...

I have enjoyed watching these video's, I think the blooper reel will be a much more enjoyable watch. especially after last night's run in...

I'm not huge fan of banditry, but this vid was not bad.

The calm nice music was definitely great, also you were not deceiving people, you shown 1 time you got killed, was not hard on eyes.

I play with this dude most nights and he really isnt a bandit as such we just put ourselves in the thick of it.

We did all the explore stuff in the early dayz but now there isnt much to do other than run round lingor and shoot lol (and its not like others hold back is it)

Until the real DayZ happens then we get to start again with a clean sheet.

I play with this dude most nights and he really isnt a bandit as such we just put ourselves in the thick of it.

We did all the explore stuff in the early dayz but now there isnt much to do other than run round lingor and shoot lol (and its not like others hold back is it)

Until the real DayZ happens then we get to start again with a clean sheet.

If anything i'm too soft only last night, whilst fully feared, i got my leg broken trusting a guy with an axe. I could make a vid showing me helping people, somehow i don't think it would be very interesting.