Sign in to follow this  
Wabid Wabit

Server BattlEye - Client Not Responding

Veiwing my RCon log I notice I get

User has been kicked by BattlEye: Client not responding

I have nos issues and neither do my regulars, what causes this? I would say 60-70 % of players get kicked after 5-20 mins in game

Thank you

8:59:14 Verified GUID (a13d647976371128927e4a1821e61fa3) of player #0 Le Tim

8:59:53 Player #0 Le Tim (a13d647976371128927e4a1821e61fa3) has been kicked by BattlEye: Client not responding

9:59:13 Player #0 EliteGunFire (84.179.124.212:2344) connected

9:59:14 Player #0 EliteGunFire - GUID: 213081d8c7f1c5c92914cdf8ecdd7b9d (unverified)

9:59:14 Verified GUID (213081d8c7f1c5c92914cdf8ecdd7b9d) of player #0 EliteGunFire

9:59:23 Server admins are urged to start using the new public variable logging/blocking feature to protect against remote code execution exploits. More information: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?138736-Introducing-Server-side-Event-Logging-Blocking.

9:59:58 Player #0 EliteGunFire (213081d8c7f1c5c92914cdf8ecdd7b9d) has been kicked by BattlEye: Client not responding

Meh, happens to everyone for one unknown reason or another; it's just a part of the game and probably has no fix other than try again.

I never get kicked due to client not responding.

From the BE Support site:

• Client not responding: This can happen if the server's or your connection times out for quite a while or breaks up completely. A common solution is to update your modem/router's firmware. Other than that, please ensure that there are no problems with your internet connection (you might want to contact your ISP).

I never get kicked due to client not responding.

From the BE Support site:

• Client not responding: This can happen if the server's or your connection times out for quite a while or breaks up completely. A common solution is to update your modem/router's firmware. Other than that, please ensure that there are no problems with your internet connection (you might want to contact your ISP).

Good to know it is not the Server - Seems the Clients end - They either dont wait long enough so BattlEye reads the GUID or they are not updated - Thank you

I have this shit since the Takistan 1.2 update and I don't get it why not more people complain here on the forum because the RCON tool is going crazy with this notification.

In my case I get stuck on loading until I kill the process what after a minute gives this 'client not responding' thingy.

What the host told us BattlEye has some issues that causes this problem.

Lucky f*ck as I am I now only can play at night when not many people are online.

Please somebody find a solution I am going craaazzzzzzyy.

I have this shit since the Takistan 1.2 update and I don't get it why not more people complain here on the forum because the RCON tool is going crazy with this notification.

In my case I get stuck on loading until I kill the process what after a minute gives this 'client not responding' thingy.

What the host told us BattlEye has some issues that causes this problem.

Lucky f*ck as I am I now only can play at night when not many people are online.

Please somebody find a solution I am going craaazzzzzzyy.

I dont know if you knew this - But check my other topic - It will help you

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/91107-spawning-on-beach-or-install-kill-on-join-keep-freezing-on-join-read-me/

Make sure to have current BattlEye and make sure to wait in the lobby for all three BattlEye lines, last says updated then launch into the game

Thank you

I dont know if you knew this - But check my other topic - It will help you

http://dayzmod.com/f...n-join-read-me/

Make sure to have current BattlEye and make sure to wait in the lobby for all three BattlEye lines, last says updated then launch into the game

Thank you

Thanks for your advice, but I already tried this. For 3 days now, over and over.

It is a BattlEye issue.

Friends get kicked of the game for no reason, people need to reconnect all the time and some, like me, can't even get ingame.

Still thanks for your answer!

Thanks for your advice, but I already tried this. For 3 days now, over and over.

It is a BattlEye issue.

Friends get kicked of the game for no reason, people need to reconnect all the time and some, like me, can't even get ingame.

Still thanks for your answer!

Very strange - I nor Friends have any issues if we make sure we are updated like the Server (2.6 - 96585) we join and wait for BattlEye - But we only play Chernarus, no other maps

This is also happening at my server, but it seems to be linked with people lingering in the lobby for to long.

On a private hive with 97028 beta, will update to 97127 as soon as possible.

Hey Guys,

I don't know if this may help, but all yesterday when I installed the game I had this problem, I could not join a single server but later that night and today I fiddled and now it works perfectly.

Read on below, I am running the steam version of Arma 2 under Windows 7 64bit also.

1. Find and set the following exe's to run as administrator (Vista/7)

Your Steam Folder/Steamapps/Common/Arma 2/Arma2.exe

Your Steam Folder/Steamapps/Common/Arma 2 Operation Arrow Head/ArmA2OA.exe

Your Steam Folder/Steamapps/Common/Arma 2 Operation Arrow Head/Expansion/Beta/Arma2OA.exe

(DAYZ USES THE BETA EXE)

2. Make sure you have the latest Battleye client, get it at "http://www.battleye..../download.html"

It needs to be in the original ArmA2 Folder called 'Battleye' and another copy in the 'Battleye' Folder under Expansion (Where you found the Beta Folder)

3. Set the Steam.exe (under the steam folder) to run as administrator as well.

4. Restart or Run Steam as Admin and keep it running while your using DAYZ (I am running Play withSIX, I also run Play withSIX as admin).

There is no guarantee that this will work for you, but it appears to have worked for me.

Yours Sincerely

Tureri

P.S If you are not sure of how to set pernament admin privledges on each exe here is how. You need to find the appropriate exe, right click on it, select propeties (down the bottom of the selection that appears). In propeties go to the combatibility tab (Top lines of the popup box) and check the box under Privilege level. Then press apply or okay.

Hey Guys,

I don't know if this may help, but all yesterday when I installed the game I had this problem, I could not join a single server but later that night and today I fiddled and now it works perfectly.

Read on below, I am running the steam version of Arma 2 under Windows 7 64bit also.

1. Find and set the following exe's to run as administrator (Vista/7)

Your Steam Folder/Steamapps/Common/Arma 2/Arma2.exe

Your Steam Folder/Steamapps/Common/Arma 2 Operation Arrow Head/ArmA2OA.exe

Your Steam Folder/Steamapps/Common/Arma 2 Operation Arrow Head/Expansion/Beta/Arma2OA.exe

(DAYZ USES THE BETA EXE)

2. Make sure you have the latest Battleye client, get it at "http://www.battleye..../download.html"

It needs to be in the original ArmA2 Folder called 'Battleye' and another copy in the 'Battleye' Folder under Expansion (Where you found the Beta Folder)

3. Set the Steam.exe (under the steam folder) to run as administrator as well.

4. Restart or Run Steam as Admin and keep it running while your using DAYZ (I am running Play withSIX, I also run Play withSIX as admin).

There is no guarantee that this will work for you, but it appears to have worked for me.

Yours Sincerely

Tureri

P.S If you are not sure of how to set pernament admin privledges on each exe here is how. You need to find the appropriate exe, right click on it, select propeties (down the bottom of the selection that appears). In propeties go to the combatibility tab (Top lines of the popup box) and check the box under Privilege level. Then press apply or okay.

Almost ONE YEAR after this was posted, this fixed my problem. Setting the beta .exe file to run as administrator solved the problem that's kept me from playing dayz for almost the same amount of time. This was the culmination of almost 40 hours of troubleshooting. I don't know if you're still around, but thank you. I can sleep again.