-Bane-

cd key theft.

i think i got stolen my cd key, i asked if i could join a clan and they told me to download teamwiever so they could setup the teamspeak for me, and he downloaded something from his dropbox and when i log in it says i am global baned, and they have blocked me on skype :/ i have the steam version is there any way i can get my cd key back?

You got to watch as someone hijacked your PC and downloaded and ran a trojan in front of you?

Ouch, man.

You've got to buy a new key ;(

• Like 1

You could try to reinstall the game but I doubt it will work. I fail to see how any person with a reasonable amount of common sense and intelligence would download a program so someone could remotely controls your pc. If you cannot set up something as simple as teamspeak on your own, I wonder how you managed to turn on your pc and find these forums.

Edit: You could tell us who the clan was so others can avoid them. I am sure you are not the only one they will try this on.

Edited by Dev
  • Like 2

Trust no one, irl or online, especially online ffs.

Tell us who they are & although won't be able to get back your key, may be able to cause them a little stress ;)

What the fuck we're you thinking bro!?!?! >< You sound like a middle aged woman getting taken advantage of by a telemarketer.

Edited by Stubbies

You let people you don`t know take over your computer? You mad bro?

BE Global Ban is final in most cases, good luck raising a call to get your key "fixed".

Buy another copy.

Edited by Huey

i think i got stolen my cd key, i asked if i could join a clan and they told me to download teamwiever so they could setup the teamspeak for me, and he downloaded something from his dropbox and when i log in it says i am global baned, and they have blocked me on skype :/ i have the steam version is there any way i can get my cd key back?

are you for real?

You got ur key stolen, therefor, you do the same to other people? fucking pathetic. This guy has admitted to me that he is using a Key-stealer, that he has over 130 cd-keys, and that he is selling them for 3 dollars each. And that he is gonna "attack" my server, because i kicked him a few months back. PATHETIC!