Sign in to follow this  
AnAwesomeNinja

crowbar doesn't work

I am playing DayZ Lingor and I found a crowbar but when I click it doesn't swing, I searched for an answer and it said that the crowbar has to be in the primary weapon slot and you have to reload it, so I checked if it was in the primary weapon slot and it was and then I pressed R to reload it and nothing happened. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong or if this is just a bug in DayZ Lingor?

They told me that this bug can be solved by repeatedly pressing F, don't know if it works but it's worth a try.

I had same problem with it... its a bugger.

If you find it first you cant do nothign with it, when you find side arm you can start using the crowbar too O.o

Also you cant just drop it, you have to find other primary to swap it with. If you wanna change it to hatched you have to find two of them one to the tool belt and only after that you can pick up and replace the crowbar with the hatched on the ground. Then drop it and use one from your toolbelt.

I came to conclusion that dont bother with the crowbar, better just run and find hatched or gun. Guns are extremely easy to find in lingor.

Edited by Zeppa

Drop it: Go to gear, click right mouse button, drop crowbar.

When you click right mouse button while running your character will slow down indeed. So just don't click it.

And don't be sad, a crowbar is the crappiest weapon in the game.

Forget the crowbar dude.

It's completely bugged at this point. There's no point in even getting into what you could do to get it to work.

Drop it and move on before you are forced to try to use it and get killed.

• Like 2

Forget the crowbar dude.

It's completely bugged at this point. There's no point in even getting into what you could do to get it to work.

Drop it and move on before you are forced to try to use it and get killed.

This. Axe is risky enough. Crowbar is just zombie induced suicide.

you kill zombies faster by throwing tin cans at them rather than with a crow bar.

not exaggerating.

forget about the crowbar.

When you click right mouse button while running your character will slow down indeed. So just don't click it.

Doesnt work cuz it bugged... At least I havent be able to drop it (see my previous post)

If it would work it would be better than nothing but as it is now.. forget it.

Edited by Zeppa

On the few occasion i have had to resort to using a crowbar i have had a similar issue, I drop it and pick ut up again and then press R and whack about till i find a better weapon.

Never seen the point of it tbh, but I am not a melee player, and I have a real life phobia against Hatchet wielders now, Thanks Dayz!!

kkkkkkk nubs everywhere

I woudnt consider my self a noob.

But as this is new player section your comment is retarted.

I dont know if Im only one with the crowbar problem that I have stated but anyway.

for those who say noob that would be incorrect as these guys would actually be newbs big difference newb is a new player and noob is a player that has only one goal to be counter productive

Edited by Alien0527

Dropping it always works for me too. I have had to do the same with a hatchet. Also if the hatchet bugs like that put it back on your tool bet then reequip it.

lol i died and lost it, if i find another one ill try pressing F lots

If you fined one again DON'T! pick it up as there useless at killing zombies and other players. You are better of throwing empty tin cans as people. The crowbar is that bad.