Sign in to follow this  
KaishiiSabaku

R.I.P. Shaun

So as me and my survival partner were making our way to the airfield, we were frolicking in the flowers on a field.

We were well prepared for anything, and had alot of food and cooked meat, though, we passed a goat.

As we've been shooting animals, we've named them, each and everyone of them, and as we past the goat, I asked my partner;

'Should we kill this goat too?' to which he replied;

"We're not killing anything we haven't named, so we're leaving Shaun alone.'

'You just named it, so we can kill it.'

"If you shoot Shaun, I'll shoot you."

And ofcourse, I shot Shaun. My partner did shoot me, close to the head but not meaning to kill me. He bandaged me right away and gave Shaun a proper burial.

A winchester packs quite a punch when on close range and close to your head, so needless to say, I was passed out pretty long.

After he bandaged me and buried Shaun, he dragged me for atleast 1.5 miles before I regained consciousness and could check on my bloodcount.

I barely survived, with just 600 blood left, though, we had bloodbags and what not, so all was fine.

Moral of the story; Don't name an animal that you don't want dead

• Like 1

oooooh...poor Shaun :( ...but now he is in Goat heaven, and there he has no fears from bad goat killer like you two bad boys, in goat heaven there are many female goats, and the grass is so green, and full of THC... :D

... dear Shaun, have a nice time in Goat Heaven!!

oooooh...poor Shaun :( ...but now he is in Goat heaven, and there he has no fears from bad goat killer like you two bad boys, in goat heaven there are many female goats, and the grass is so green, and full of THC... :D

Inb4

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

The way they stand in fields with vacant looks on their faces at present I think there's something odd about Chernarus grass too.

How high do I have to be to enjoy this thread?

Depends, can you see rainbows riding unicorns or marshmellow clouds forming 2 different kinds of pens?