Sign in to follow this  
AnAwesomeNinja

paintball gun

I think it sucks right after you spawn and you can't kill any zombies because you have no weapon, and zombies just chase you for ages and you can't do anything and you can't loot any buildings because there are zombies around them. Yesterday i spawned in Kamenka and when i tried to find some stuff in some buildings a zombie chased me all the way to Pavlovo. So i was thinking if players start with a gun then people who just spawned can use it to kill other people and take their good stuff, but if players start with no guns it's way too hard to escape from zombies. So what about a paintball pistol that kills zombies because they're weaker from being dead, but not players because paintballs don't kill people, and you get plenty of ammo, but it's loud so using it to loot buildings in towns won't work very well because you will only attract more zombies, so its only use is killing the zombies that follow you for a really long time and looting remote areas like barns so you can get a rifle or shotgun.

Players used to spawn with Makarov, I think you should have a hatchet or crowbar. So you don't have a gun at least, but it's fine as it.

You just need to learn how this game works... zombies are no threat...

I dont see how painball gun could kill a zombie but not harm players lol.

Just find a gun or an axe, you need like 5 minutes after spawn and you can have both... 1 hour and at least somekind of assault rifle.

How to loose zeds:

Run through buildings(zeds walk inside), harbor platforms(they wont come on to them), go "inside" large pinetree or bush(zeds wont see you).

its too easy...

Using a paintball gun on a Zed might have the same outcome as using a 9mm on an Elephant :D

They are infected not half dead you know :P The only way i would use a PB or pellet gun on a Zed would be by using it as a club.

Edited by Enforcer

i know you can go through buildings to escape zombies but it doesnt really make a difference because there are usually more zombies on the other side, and one time when i went on a harbour platform about 6 zombies just crowded around me and i had to run through them to get off the platform because they wouldnt leave. also zombies dont stop chasing me when i go through trees.

You can also run from pine tree to pine tree and they'll lose you eventually. We don't need any weapon to start. Hatchets are VERY plentiful. Just sprint for your nearest barn. No hatchet? Get out quick. This game was never meant to be easy (and I think it is still too easy at times).

Using a paintball gun on a Zed might have the same outcome as using a 9mm on an Elephant :D

They are infected not half dead you know :P The only way i would use a PB or pellet gun on a Zed would be by using it as a club.

Or instead of paintballs, marbles, it does some serious damage lol

Yeah, a zombie can take 6 9mm shots to the chest and will die from a paintball gun? Makes so much sense.

I can just see it now, two fresh spawns find each other and start having a paintball fight :lol:

The little bambi came up with an idea, aww cute, Oh right back to seriousness, basically..... this idea sucks, i don't know if you have ever gone paint balling but they don't hurt and have no chance of killing you, and if you think about the fact that your a civilian who has washed up on the shore, you would not have a weapon.

You can tell when people are bambies because they complain about not having a gun at the start :P

• Like 1