Sign in to follow this  
doglover

More player options at spawn: choosing character's nationality

Hello friends,

I was reading the intelligent discussion going on in this thread (http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/77807-religion/) and it got me thinking about implementing more realistic mechanics into this game (Day-Z). I think that when you spawn you should be able to choose a nationality and this would give you certain advantages and dissadvantages

Here is a list of nationalities and their perks

American: You spawn with a gun (God bless America) but your character is obese and gets tired & hungry faster

Russian: You can heal broken limbs with alcohol, but your character is addicted to painkillers and your screen shakes if you don't take your painkillers in time

British (including Irish): Posh and won't eat anything short of cooked meat (steak), but spawns with monocle (better vision)

Japanese: Start with katana (honourable weapon) but chance of Godzilla attacks if you are near the coast

Jamaican: Good at sprinting (Usain Bolt) but zombies see you easier because of Rasta 420 hat

Australian: Being a convict you are good at stealing, but racist and attack players of other nationalities on sight.

Greek: Good at hand to hand combat like in 300 but start off with a large debt and need to get bail out packages from EU

French: Lazy & I don't like the French. Eat frogs or something

German: Wears Lederhosen which provides armor, but cars that you drive break down easier because I once owned a VW van that broke down

I would love some input and to hear your ideas

Thank you and god bless

• Like 1

Hey Doglover

I am Australian and i fucking hate dogs. Especially dogs from other countries.

• Like 1