cordleztoaster

Punish those Who Don't PvP.

I would like to suggest we punish those who don't PvP.

After a certain level of positive humanity they should turn into a JigglyPuff.

jigglypuff.png

If they don't do anything about there humanity score after turning into a JjiggyPuff, they should EXPLODE into a Double Rainbow.

double_rainbow2.jpg

(i think this would make Elektro look good)

Can I be hello kitty instead?

Didn't think of this? which end?

injw2.jpg

We should wait for an official response from the dev team to see which one is easier to code/skin.

Because obviously people who don't care much about killing is others is bad.

And if the exploded double rainbow posts about how much they hate PVP they should be given infinite humanity and be turned permanently into a fish

op = arrogant wannabe 1337 uberpvp skill0r.

instead of punishing people with high humanity, better turn players with low humanity into the worthless slime they are and remove all ways to eat food or drink from them.

when humanity is all thats left of our civilisation, people who try to keep theirs shouldnt be punished,

but those who still think shooting the remaining population just for fun is manly and cool.

instead of punishing people with high humanity' date=' better turn players with low humanity into the worthless slime they are and remove all ways to eat food or drink from them.

when humanity is all thats left of our civilisation, people who try to keep theirs shouldnt be punished,

but those who still think shooting the remaining population just for fun is manly and cool.

[/quote']

Soz mate, didnt know that a game is real life bud.

People's reactions in a game does not equal peoples reactions in real life.

GET OVER IT.

#butthurt

instead of punishing people with high humanity' date=' better turn players with low humanity into the worthless slime they are and remove all ways to eat food or drink from them.

[/quote']

This thread is a joke. It is a parody of all the threads that suggest ways to punish PVPers (less food, longer respawns, etc. etc.) Lighten up, man :P

You tried to be funny but you failed...

Better luck next time

[/quote']

Soz mate, didnt know that a game is real life bud.

People's reactions in a game does not equal peoples reactions in real life.

GET OVER IT.

#butthurt

You just see the true face of people in game because they think there s no rules. Genreration MTV think this is highlander. That it can only be one. This isnt true. When you see someone, he can be - a friendly, a noob, an ennemy, a guy that dont want trouble and just want to pass by and be leaved in peace, an helpfuyll compaion, if you get to know him, etc ...

This isnt COD or BF. You are not forced to shoot everything that move cowboy style. Also as i state before, the frustration is real, the player can sometimes (depending on his mood/feelings) feel it behind his computer. The goal of games isnt to DESTROY others. It s to make something to eliminate that frustration, like after a long day of boring and repetitive work. I dont get how you learned to disrespect others players like that. We re here because we re survivors. It has no point of beeing the last man on Earth.

You just see the true face of people in game because they think there s no rules. Genreration MTV think this is highlander. That it can only be one. This isnt true. When you see someone' date=' he can be - a friendly, a noob, an ennemy, a guy that dont want trouble and just want to pass by and be leaved in peace, an helpfuyll compaion, if you get to know him, etc ...

This isnt COD or BF. You are not forced to shoot everything that move cowboy style. Also as i state before, the frustration is real, the player can sometimes (depending on his mood/feelings) feel it behind his computer. The goal of games isnt to DESTROY others. It s to make something to eliminate that frustration, like after a long day of boring and repetitive work. I dont get how you learned to disrespect others players like that. We re here because we re survivors. It has no point of beeing the last man on Earth.

[/quote']

Rubbish. The goal of the game is to play it how you want to play it, rather than how others want you to play it.

well i think unicorn rainbow banana grenades would be great for the people with high hunanity. you throw it and out pops a unicorn that will keep shooting bananas and rainbows at you until you kill it which then lowers ur humanity to -10000000 because the unicorn was pregnant

i have no idea what i just typed

I think the puff skin is cool, I'm afraid the rainbows might be pretty hard to code as "skins". Why not just treat each player the same and when they hit a certain kill/time ratio their next bullet transports them and their target into a game of "Ricochet"?

Ricochet.jpg

This should really go into general discussion or an off-topic forum rather than suggestions, due to how patently absurd it is. PVP is fine. People slinking around the woods trying to avoid PVP is fine. Cry-babby's are OP.

Not sure if I want to warn, ban, or laugh