krautzy

Crossbow bandit

Me and a mate going around causing abit of havoc with my crossbow.

• Like 6

point blank range kills of freshly fresh spawns that are standing still. :facepalm:

Yo momma, she be proud.

• Like 3

point blank range kills of freshly fresh spawns that are standing still. :facepalm:

Yo momma, she be proud.

Not proud of anything mate just havin a laugh in this video.

Well, kill a spawn sniper, post the video, and I'll give you all the beans, as that would be a real feat.

my god your laugh is so fucking terrible.. thank you mute button

as for the actual video.. how is that wrecking havoc? you're killing people standing still lol..

watch out guys we have a badass over here.

btw your laugh is the worst and killing unarmed noobs with a crossbow when they are standing still. dislike

:facepalm:

You know I watched this video and thought why are all the other players mostly unarmed? a group of 3 or 4 players chatting and laughing together made me think of 16 year old playing together.

Then i realised you were just out having a laugh, and I laughed my fucking arse off along with every "Crossbowww"

Very well done.

• Like 1

Had my hopes up when I read the title. Then realized it was a kid laughing while shooting bambies, while they stand still. I am disappoint.

Had my hopes up when I read the title. Then realized it was a kid laughing while shooting bambies, while they stand still. I am disappoint.

Mate take a bloody gander its just me and one other mate takin the piss.

Fucking awsome lads and im a hero...that will teach people to run up to two man bandit teams who are obviously talking on voip

Edited by Trizzo