Sign in to follow this  
avid_gamer

Best server Provider for DayZ

After much searching ...and $ spent.

We have come to the conclusion that there is only 1 choice when it comes to a server host for DayZ...

ViLayer. http://www.vilayer.com/

They offer the best tech support.. ticket system,as well as Teamspeak...

You actually get to speak to a person most of the time, or you can submit a ticket with questions or problems.(they answer quickly)

You have the ability to have a Traditional DayZ server on the Main hive.. Or a "Package Server"

Which gives you the ability to have a private server or public... you have the choice of 4...yes 4 different maps!

DayZ Takistan

DayZ Lingor

DayZ Chernarus

DayZ Utes

All have separate databases...( you can switch between public/private from map to map) all vehicles save properly..all items save properly... You can change time.. set amount of vehicles in the map...way to many options to list..

We have been so pleased with the game since we made the change to ViLayer...

DayZ is a whole new game now.

Thanks to Lee, Nigel, Casey, and all the staff over there for making DayZ enjoyable and fun for our clan again.

M4DGaming www.m4dclans.com

• Like 2

THE Best™ is always going with a dedicated root server.

Agreed, nothing like having a dedicated server with software to automatically update all your scripts.txt files, ban list, automatic restarts with fire daemon, BEC, and the ability to instantly run the latest beta clients.

Isn't Vilayer shared hosting i.e. poor performance? I tend to avoid servers marked Vilayer TBH.

ViLayer have always been great for me, never any lagg or issues with the servers, control panel is good too with lots of features. Really helpful staff (especially J.B!), and their servers are high spec. I only left ViLayer as I wanted to get my own dedicated server, otherwise I would still be with them and would still be a happy panda :)

Highly recommend ViLayer :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Edited by U.G.N - Jedi Panda

THE Best™ is always going with a dedicated root server.

Can't agree more. I had a dedicated server at server4you.net. Dayz worked like a charm.

I went with Vilayer since January and let me tell you, they are not as good as people seem to think.

They do not allow full configuration access to their servers. You are not able to keep your beta patch up to date. And you have to wait for days after the latest mod patches get released before you can use them.

I switched to HFBservers because they allow full configuration access, they also can update your beta patch upon request, and the price is better. I was paying roughly $28 per month for a 40 slot public hive server through Vilayer with barely any configuration access. Now I run a public hive server through HFB and I get 50 slots, full config access, and it's only $30 / mo.

You make the call.

I went with Vilayer since January and let me tell you, they are not as good as people seem to think.

They do not allow full configuration access to their servers. You are not able to keep your beta patch up to date. And you have to wait for days after the latest mod patches get released before you can use them.

I switched to HFBservers because they allow full configuration access, they also can update your beta patch upon request, and the price is better. I was paying roughly $28 per month for a 40 slot public hive server through Vilayer with barely any configuration access. Now I run a public hive server through HFB and I get 50 slots, full config access, and it's only $30 / mo.

You make the call.

Thats funny cos HFB use ViLayer servers!

Thats funny cos HFB use ViLayer servers!

Umm. No we do not. We have been hosting DayZ longer then Vilayer... Roughly 7 months ago I used to rent some resold OVH dedicated servers from him because my OVH account did not have the VAT removed yet (HFB is a US company that does not need EU VAT).

Edited by hungoverfurball

Umm. No we do not. We have been hosting DayZ longer then Vilayer... Roughly 7 months ago I used to rent some resold OVH dedicated servers from him because my OVH account did not have the VAT removed yet (HFB is a US company that does not need EU VAT).

oh sorry, guess it must have been another hungoverfurball that uses Vilayer TS :P

oh sorry, guess it must have been another hungoverfurball that uses Vilayer TS :P

I used to speak with lee on a regular basis. But that was because we used work on things together (ie the DayZ planet thing that fell through). I have not spoken with lee in several months due to some personal differences.

• Like 1

I used to speak with lee on a regular basis. But that was because we used work on things together (ie the DayZ planet thing that fell through). I have not spoken with lee in several months due to some personal differences.

cool, your servers always get good feedback :)

and please clear some PM's im trying to send you a message :)

Edited by U.G.N - Jedi Panda