Sign in to follow this  
shokkk07

not understandable mistake

the problem started when I was walking in the city Electrozavodskaya at some point I lost control persanazhem and he began to fly, hit with an ax without a recharge, and the second applied 2-3 blow, and then I came out and went somewhere in an hour, I came at some wasteland surrounded by corpses and nothing more to just desert waste! I peresozdoval character revived much! a lot! time! and nothing does not help! I play through tems version. Game Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA bought two! really looking forward to help aid. thanks

Oh man! Even after translating your post back into russian, your problem remains a mystery to me. Wild guess: you were attacked by someone with a hatchet, quit the game, logged back in later and spawned in the debug desert?

No, I was under control, do not ask. how and why I do not know)

but then I was in the desert, I can not get out, nothing does not help! I'm stumpedупике

Edited by shokkk07

Looks like you fell victim to a hacker and are now stuck in the debug plains. You can try this:

1. Join a server called DE 287 and stay there for a minute or two. Leave the server and join a server of your choice. You might spawn at the shore again.

2. If you're still in the desert, request a character reset in this thread: http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/81540-fixed-stuck-on-debug-plain-reset-requests/page__hl__request

Post your nickname and your player ID with your request.

Good luck!

• Like 1