xivalve

Base Raided On DE 845 (Coords & Vehicles)

Hey so a few of us from nwogaming raided a base on DE 845 you can see it all on the video the coords and server details are in the video, vehicles are still their and tents we only took a few weapons so have fun :) be quick before anybody els get's them ill be uploading daily base's we found with location and server details.

• Like 1

Moved.

Thank's i posted in wrong section i believed :) at least i know now for next time

Nice, i was looting and 3 hackers teleport there

aw damn thats one issue of posting the coords :(

Hey so a few of us from nwogaming raided a base on DE 845 you can see it all on the video the coords and server details are in the video, vehicles are still their and tents we only took a few weapons so have fun :) be quick before anybody els get's them ill be uploading daily base's we found with location and server details.

Video description on youtube:

...I Looked through the thermal sight of my AS50 TWS...

Video description on youtube:

Got my AS50 TWS from a dead body on dobry hill.

Rofl, i sneaked to theyr camp and kill 2 guys, then recvive this :

arma2oa2012091619235258.jpg

de 845 admin abuse, bans without reason.

Edited by Kipale

Rofl, i sneaked to theyr camp and kill 2 guys, then recvive this :

arma2oa2012091619235258.jpg

de 845 admin abuse, bans without reason.

HHAH :) I Think they are mad

Edited by xiValve

Is it still there? lol

yeah but they probably ban u because theyr pussys and scared to fight

haha im going to go back their and see whats happening :) found another base on a diffrent server already

xiValve nice Drogur u think u are the best or with hacks playing is ultra boblike

and Drogur nice u have a hacked AS50 with TWS (a hacker gun u noob xD)

Edited by SiDi

xiValve nice Drogur u think u are the best or with hacks playing is ultra boblike

and Drogur nice u have a hacked AS50 with TWS (a hacker gun u noob xD)

You are accusing me of hacking?

Please submit proof for this accusation.

Do remember this thread isnt about me, this thread belongs to

xiValve

I have yet not reported your way of administer DE 845

Edited by Drogur

Posted Today, 11:42 PM

But.....its shit when u say u don´t hack......and make put videos on youtube ....where u ahck...

But if youre a normal player then i will it a besom.....

Guys just look up this hacker vid

• Like 1

i am a fair admin all players what think on my Server to hack get from me and my community a Permanent bann! no chance for so big kids on you!!!

and also i heard the voices of youre mates it´s seems to be that theyre just 11 or 13 so they aren´t allowed to play this game :)

i hope this topic was deleated by any Moderation this is Privat information on my Gameserver

@SiDi

Now you have to stop.....you have no idea what you are talking about.

Why dont you find out? Go to your logs and do let us see what logs you have to back up all those local bans on DE 845.

When I dont play alone....I play with one person, we are both over forthy and you have never heard our voices.

what want u from us! u and ur fucking frend hack permanent on my server! u and ur frend porting all vehicles !!! killing all players!!!!!! mystery is all ppls died only u not or what what want u us here say!!!! ur are banned and what is !!!!! no one vehilces was porting hmm.... mystery or?

to information u are now to on us com websiote perm banned!!! i hope u and ur frend got a permanent bann on all dayZ Servers! NO chance for HACKER!

Edited by SiDi

i hope this topic was deleated by any Moderation this is Privat information on my Gameserver

No SiDi, its not private information, when end users have complains on how you are running a official hive Dayz server.

• Like 1

what want u from us! u and ur fucking frend hack permanent on my server! u and ur frend porting all vehicles !!! killing all players!!!!!! mystery is all ppls died only u not or what what want u us here say!!!! ur are banned and what is !!!!! no one vehilces was porting hmm.... mystery or?

Logs SiDi...Logs....

Please read description of the C130J It was on a private hive :) NUFF SAID we added the c130j with rMoD through the MYSQL Database and had fun.

and keep raging this is why i do videos to see you cry

• Like 1

Talk about but hurt SiDi, I was with valve on this run... 1) We dont hack 2) Stop being butthurt 3) Yeah I am 13 so fucking what

• Like 2