Sign in to follow this  
punget321

Hilfe ._. Ich steck im "loading" Bildschirm fest -_-

Das Problem habe ich auch oft. Bei mir hilft nur Strg+Alt+Entf (da ESC und Alt+F4 dann nicht mehr gehen), Arma 2 OA force quit, dann einen anderen Server probieren.

hab jetzt schon 4 stück versucht sogar ältere versionen ausproboert dass der server im comander wenigstens weiß angezeigt wird ... <.<

BRATWURST!

with beans is delicious! I think. :D

then help me damn !!!!

screaming is not gonna help you.

Also I posted 2 links.

There is nothing you can do it is a serverside problem that popped up since the takistan update

Deal with it.

I think everyone has this problem. There is nothing you can do afaik except to try other servers. There are alway some servers working which I put into my favourites then in Dayz Commander.

with beans is delicious! I think. :D

it's even more delicious with SENF and SAUERKRAUT!

I think everyone has this problem. There is nothing you can do afaik except to try other servers. There are alway some servers working which I put into my favourites then in Dayz Commander.

it's even more delicious with SENF and SAUERKRAUT!

:)

Can you send me one please? I am seriously desperate right now and since I am from Holland I should have a nice ping on those servers too (and you need to help your neighbours right? :) ).

Verifying WON'T work people I tried for 14 hours all kind of stuff and verifying only makes it worse!

I blame the 1.2 update.

And last month there was the same issue that affected some players and up to player SiSi this was the problem:

Its a serverside problem with the -maxmem 2048 command. Serveradmins: remove it and all will be fine!

alter a week of trying everything. i solved it (for me and my server)! seems that some people have problems with the bigger package size. remove the -maxmem 2048 command from server start parameters and set it in the arma2.cfg back to 1400 and your server will be run fine. way less battleye client not responding kicks and the signature check timed out is completly gone.

if u are not the admin of the server try to contact him. link him this threat. if they have questions contact me.

have fun with Dayz again!

Auf vollen Server hängst du erstmal ewig im Loading Screen. Auf leereren Servern geht es bedeutend schneller.

I am aware of that but that is not the problem. You are still stuck on loading while the server says something like signature check timed out. I know that because other people on the server told me so.

BUT

downgrade to 1.1 and you can play again.

Can you send me one please? I am seriously desperate right now and since I am from Holland I should have a nice ping on those servers too (and you need to help your neighbours right? :) ).

I'm sorry but I'm not at home where my gaming PC is so I can't tell you which server you should try. One of the servers I was recently playing on was DE 372. Maybe this one works.... but there is no guarantee.

what downgrade ?!

download dayzcommander from dayzcommander.com -> go to install/update -> select takistan 1.1 -> click install.

I'm sorry but I'm not at home where my gaming PC is so I can't tell you which server you should try. One of the servers I was recently playing on was DE 372. Maybe this one works.... but there is no guarantee.

Thanks, I will try!