Sign in to follow this  
zmol

So after a 9 dayz break i try playing DayZ again

My past five deaths:

#1 pine tree

#2 thunderdome

#3 legit kill by player

#4 kill all 36 players on ther server-command

#5 player equipped with aimbotting helicopter gun mowing my friend down (who shot him in the back) and then me and another friendfrom 600 m away

...but I soldier on and launch the game again today. Spawn near Cherno, run north and in the hills just above I find one tent full of bloodbags, one with backpacks, map and an AKM. Great! Back on track! Then i find a fourth and a fifth tent 500 m further up parked in pinetrees. The first is empty.. the scond one removes all land and drops me off 300 m above the sea and then I fall to my death. I don't think I have the patience for this game anymore......................

tents

hacker

hacker

tents

sandbags

hacker

Edited by Zmol
  • Like 1

honestly at this point i just get on to troll people via voice comms in the major cities.... i cant take the game seriously until the stand alone comes out or they do a complete hive wipe

• Like 1

Private server w/ friends or go join a clan in the hope that they have a server and have admins who can ban Hackers

• Like 1

Play on servers with less than 20 people. Enough to have 3-4 people in the major cities, low hacker presence.

• Like 9

Play on servers with less than 20 people. Enough to have 3-4 people in the major cities, low hacker presence.

I can't click the "You have my beans!" enough times

• Like 5

Because of my crap notebook I havent played DayZ for some months now. New machine arrives tomorrow, but I guess I might be dissappointed by the game by now^^ Never the less I am really looking forward to play the game with more than 15 fps. Might join a private hive.

Your safe on no server.

Im trying to join this hive

http://www.reddit.co...t_to_be_played/

I've got 1.62.96895, but it says i cannot join because "Required: 1.62.96895"

How do i get around that?

EDIT: restart was needed to make it work

Edited by Zmol

Best way to play this game atm is just play like you dont give a fuck! :) Hate to say it but itsd a a mod in alpha state so untill standalone, soldier on brer ;)

Welcome to Day-Z again.

Last 1 week on our server all vehicles got teleported into cherno 5 times.

We got killed by hackers 6 times.

3 times we got weapon crates on the server.

etc etc etc

I think this game is now totaly destroyed by hackers. Trying every day to anti script many cheats with other guys from some forums but its not winable against this hacking flood.

I stoped playing and won't keep my server longer online. It's waste of time and money and i'm moving to War-Z

Edited by Seelenschnitter

May as well go play the single player version if you're going to take this approach.

So I tried playing on the private server. Problem was I only managed to get in once. Then spent 1-1½ hours "loading". Gave up and went back to play on my friends' public server that untill recently has been relatively clean. Here I got:

- sniped 3 times in and out of cherno

- killed along with the other 36 players on the server

- finally killed by a guy in camo suit and who had a fully automatic crossbow (at least it said 'tin-tin-tin-tin-tin-tink') aand then I died.

Waiting for standalone. Sigh..

The ONLY times i have ever had hacker related issues is on servers which are full or near full.

Just something you freakin have to live with till stand alone; if you WANT to play and want your character to progress at least a little - low pop server.

I am actually enjoying not giving a fuck about my char atm and choosing high pop servers on purpose so i can see all of the crazy shit, sure i will still kill bandits without warning and try and help survivors but if i die via tele/insta/whatever run off again and see what happens. Just pretend it is stargate+dayz and all is well.