Sign in to follow this  
Watnoob

DayZ Australian/New Zealand Servers Dead?

Is it just whenever I come to play, or is every server on this game dead?

I played it way before it seemed like it was declining, at this same time every day, at every server was populated.

Is this game worth getting back into and playing? I quit due to other commitments which are now dealt with but want to get back into this, is it worth it, or does no one play?

I play on US servers, ping around 150-200, doesnt seem to be as many hackers on these servers.

There is a few others that do the same, as we sick of the script kiddies.

A friend of mine has recently set up a private hive. If you'd like, I can give you the details?

The server is based in the north island of New Zealand

Edited by jdz

Scripters pretty much killed the public servers. (way to go turds).

Look for private, locked servers.. Sometimes they have contact info in the server description which you can use to request the password.

Too many hackers on the Aussie servers.

I prefer the servers located in the US but owned by Australians with Australian players.

A friend of mine has recently set up a private hive. If you'd like, I can give you the details?

The server is based in the north island of New Zealand

I would be interested in this. I try to play on the lower pop NZ servers to avoid hackers anyway, and I ain't keen on the deathmatch style...

Also any info on US, Aussie owned servers would be appreciated. Cheers guys.

Well if it didn't take an hour to log into the servers, people might actually play, + they are hacker infested, so i just stick to aussie private hives for now.