Sign in to follow this  
roark

Blood Not Regenerating?

Hey all,

I've been lurking these forums since I began playing DayZ, which hasn't been long. I picked up the game last week because curiosity has now gotten the best of me. What a game!

So, I've just ran for the hills after dropping a goat and gathering some wood/matches. My health is(was) incredibly low (flashing red), so I built a fire to cook my raw meat. I quickly consumed the first steak with a coke expecting to see some color come back to my screen and my blood monitor go slightly more to the green. It, however, did nothing. No color change on screen and the blood monitor went clear. No green, no red. Clear. Thinking this was a glitch of some sort I downed another cooked steak, and still nothing.

Is there some blood regeneration time now? Do I need to disconnect and reconnect to see my health has come back up? What's the deal here? Anyone?

Thanks.

It's a glitch. Steak regains 800 blood so you should of seen at least a slight effect.

That's what I figured. Man. I'm in some serious need of medical assistance and I thought this goat hunt would help. Back to the deer stands I guess.

There's a lot of medic threads floating around. You could always request their services. I would help, but I'm off duty indefinitely.

There's a lot of medic threads floating around. You could always request their services. I would help, but I'm off duty indefinitely.

Can tell by your sig, lol.

• Like 1

Tried switching to debug mode in the options to see if your blood is actually going up when eating meat?

Edited by smasht_AU

Try eating a whole cow. I honestly wouldn't recommend asking for a medic. Even though there are alot of good medics who will help you out, there are even more players who grief in this game and would love to come along and meet you under the pretense that they are going to help you, only to break your legs or kill you.

Check in my signature for medical assistance. You can trust us. Please don't PM me though, I end up with about 10 PM's every time I check the forums. For now, I'm off-duty indefinitely, like the guy above me somewhere.

No green, no red. Clear. Thinking this was a glitch of some sort I downed another cooked steak, and still nothing.

Thanks.

When you say clear, I wonder if perhaps you are looking at your temperature icon and not your blood icon. Regardless, any TMW medic will be glad to come give you a blood transfusion, just come on our Teamspeak (address: ts.dayzmedics.com) to request assistance.