Jellis (DayZ)

"Sp3c" New "Hero" Group! *OPEN*

"Sp3c" Hero Group

+Sp3c+ [Your Name]

Hello guys! This is "Sp3c" group leader, Jellis. After a turn of recent events, i have decided to create a "Hero" group for the enjoyment of playing with a group. Now first off.... THIS IS NOT A BANDIT GROUP! The only time that we will engage someone is either when they are shooting at us or shooting at fresh spawns. This group will have a sense of "Roles" and rules.First off our voice communications are done over Raidcall. You can get Raidcall at http://www.raidcall.com/v7/index.html. It's free and really good. Our group "call" IS public! The ID to get into the Channel is ----->4882127<----- . The reason this is public is that i want people to come and just chill and talk and maybe form other temporary groups if you don't want to join a big group.

--->RULES<---

1. Have a MIC!

2. At least 15 years old please.

3. Do not be a complete noob at this game.

4. Do not freak out about stupid stuff....Stay Calm!

5. Always talk before engaging. (Unless other play is in bandit skin)

6. Have the Hero Skin. (We will help you get it, if you dont have it already)

7. Willing to help others!

8. Be from United States, Canada, or the UK! (Ping issues)

--->The Goal<---

As this group progresses i really hope to have a permanent gaming group as a whole.

In DayZ i hope to help fresh spawns on the coast in any way possible.

Host community events!

--->Youtube<---

As the team works together i will be posting videos on youtube of some crazy stuff that may happen or the events that we will host.

--->Application<---

Send me this through a PM on here!

1. Where are you from?

2. How old are you?

3. IGN?

4. Any past groups?

5. Skype?

I hope to see some messages or even some people in raicall. See you soon!

Edited by Jellis
  • Like 1

Recruiting is now done!....for now. If you would still like to join the raidcall, then feel free to do so!

Damn, I missed the recruitment window. Figures, this group looks like it's everything i ever wanted.... ever... serious... ;u;

I'll prolly' drop into the call sometime tomorrow evening. I'll bring beans. Lots of em. Tasty... Tasty beans.

Ok im recruiting more, now. Make sure if you want to join that youll actually be able to play and stick with the group! its annoying when someone just dosent contact me anymore and never "officially" qutis the team.