Sign in to follow this  
JamesR

Takistan

Just tried the takistan map. Can't say I like it. Probably because I spawned in the wilderness and couldn't find any signs of civilization.

Yeah that's Takistan. There's no ocean to orientate and every hill and valley looks the same.

When I first spawned I was in the middle of nowhere next to a car with broken wheels and there were no buildings around I could have looked for fuel or wheels. I walked for like 10 minutes until I saw a sign saying "Drilling Area". Then I walked through this drilling are for 20 minutes, seeing drills everywhere but at only 1 out of 10 there is loot and at every drill about 2-4 zombies. Then I found a little village in an oasis and next to it an airfield :o

Yeah it kinda sucks i'll just go back to chernarus and lingor.

Play taki for a little while more bro, it does get better :) especially when you get a map or GPS. Also i've found waaay more heli crashes there :) And being in the desert with an MK 48 Mod 0 is beast! Gunning down people far away.....(if a threat)

I gave it 4 spawns the last 3 I found out that zombies can evidently see you from double the distance there.