Sign in to follow this  
AllMightyKnox

Hi My Name Is.

Hi My Name Is Knox187, And i suffer from DayZ. I Can't seem to stop playing the game. I wake up playing and fall asleep playing.

I have dreams about this game and were i want it to be in a couple of months, at the very top. I rack up over 10hours everyday playing this game. Help. :P

Edited by kn0x187YT
  • Like 1

Hi my name is Bear Grylls when I'm in class I look at peoples bags and wonder "they probably have some good stuff in there!"

:)

Edited by Man vs Wild

here you go, this will fix that right up

if youre a puss dont scroll down

Qq0X8l.jpg

Edited by Buffjesus
  • Like 3

here you go, this will fix that right up

if youre a puss dont scroll down

Qq0X8l.jpg

Scared the fuck outta me!

my name is daze, and I'm a compulsive reloader. DayZ has helped me to cure this terrible habit

Hi my name is Magicool I'm here because of a friend

hes rly addicted to dayz I can't help him

Edited by Magicool

my name is daze, and I'm a compulsive reloader. DayZ has helped me to cure this terrible habit

So daze...you like dayz?

So daze...you like dayz?

lol, I swear I've been "daze23" since like 2001. I was playing this game for awhile before I saw the connection

I'm also a pot-head that named my dog "Buddha" without seeing the connection, until someone assumed that was why I picked the name

Edited by daze23

Dude I just realized this. Never again will I die reloading for no damn reason.

Dude I just realized this. Never again will I die reloading for no damn reason.

that was my problem in other games. I was so quick to reload after every time I shot my gun, that I would often get shot while reloading

I have a thumb button on my mouse that I usually assign to 'reload'. I had to undo that binding for DayZ. come to think of it, now I can assign that to something else...

Edited by daze23

that was my problem in other games. I was so quick to reload after every time I shot my gun, that I would often get shot while reloading

I have a thumb button on my mouse that I usually assign to 'reload'. I had to undo that binding for DayZ. come to think of it, now I can assign that to something else...

Yeah I'm used to having full clips all the time. Having 29/30 bullets bugs the hell outta me...

Hi, my name is Zoki671 and I think there is something wrong if someone needs to wait for good 5-10minutes before spawning on any server that is not deserted.

help

You should bind it to "zeroing" your rifle

Alive 31 days on us#6969 297 z kills 2 muders 4 bandit kills i'm not stopping anytime soon

I'll be on tonight. Won't be a day 32 for you..