Sign in to follow this  
SilentShadow (DayZ)

Hacker spawns in Aircraft Carrier on beach?

My friends and I were going to snipe the outskirts of NWA (Don't bitch, I used to be a non-shoot on sight, but I found that doesn't work well for me....) And when we got into a server, we were scanning around with thermal, and a hacker killed my friend Arc0. When he respawned he found two fresh spawns and they all found a massive aircraft carrier on the shore.

Weirdest stuff ever. Even though I'm tired of hackers in the game, It's kind of fun exploring the crazy stuff they make.

-Videomaker

• Like 1

Technicially it's not much different from spawning a can of beans.

Spawning assets from Arma 2 isn't impressive. The parachuting cows that explode was at least moderately amusing and required some creative scripting.

This, however, shows no creativity and required only minimal effort - I rate this hack 1/10. Try harder next time.

Spawning assets from Arma 2 isn't impressive. The parachuting cows that explode was at least moderately amusing and required some creative scripting.

This, however, shows no creativity and required only minimal effort - I rate this hack 1/10. Try harder next time.

This is the craziest hacker incident I've seen yet. All I ever see is hacked guns, hacked helicopters/cars, cows, and explosions. It's all rather small, except this lol.