Outypoo

Heroes should get fuck all like the rest of the damn world.

44 members have voted

1. 1. What should Heroes get?

• ZOMG ITS UNFAIR THAT YOU DONT GET PERKZ IN A POST APOCALYPTIC WORLD!1!1!1
    • Jack shit, fuck all and a whole can of fucks.

Granddad: "Back in my day we used to say good game after a game and shake hands and be nice to each-other"

Grandson: "Yeah, Yeah whatever gramps that sounds gay"

I just remembered this from a picture i saw because the majority of heroes are like grampa here and the majority of bandits are like grandson here, Hopefully you can see what im getting at....

~That doesn't relate at all, this thread is about how it should be equal.

My point, the idiots don't get what i'm saying

I'm glad i got what you were saying :)

Edited by Enforcer

Why exactly should Hero's not get a reward for what they do they are at a lot more risk than you bandits running around helping people and not shooting them, everyone that i have seen and talked to including myself that has a hero skin has done it without using exploits like shooting someone then bandaging them. Many of us try to help people because we are nice people and don't particularly want to kill them. For example i have 8k odd humanity a 30 day character and zero yeah that right ZERO kills no bandits or survivors yet i still help people.

Granted they can't see im a hero because im wearing a ghillie suit but thats beside the point

Banditry is not only easier, it has perks too. Arguably more useful then the increased endurance if you like to kill.

Maybe you need to use something with a bit more power then a 9mm. Calm your fucking tits.

Edited by Zakatak

Congratulations on creating what might be the first rhetorical poll on this forum, but I don't see how giving medics some protection, against the people they try to heal, could damage the game more than letting every idiot with a makarov gun down the people that are trying to help them.

The protection is only against low-calibre pistols anyway, so if you make it your goal to kill the only friendly people left in the game then you can still do that.