madraymond1@gmail.com

Hero spawn benefits.

Should a Hero spawn with something a lil' extra?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Should a Hero spawn with something a lil' extra?

I think the hero's bulletproof vest for 9mm bullets should be gone. I want everyone to be equal, their skin just shows how they play.

Bullet proof vest ? is this guy talkin shit ? never heard of the BP vest ?

Bullet proof vest ? is this guy talkin shit ? never heard of the BP vest ?

If you have the hero skin, you get a bulletproof vest and don't take damage from 9mm bullets. So G17, M9, PDW, Makarov, and MP5 are useless against you.

If you have the hero skin, you get a bulletproof vest and don't take damage from 9mm bullets. So G17, M9, PDW, Makarov, and MP5 are useless against you.

wronngggggggggggggggggggg

you can get shot in the leg and have your bones break, you can get headshotted (and instantly die)

you still experience de-saturation of screen when hit, and if repeatedly, pain effects (aka shaking screen). I'm sure if you get half a clip of MP5 unloaded into your chest you'll probably faint for a few secs as well. (lol can't headshot wile spraying a hero, GOOD JOB).

wronngggggggggggggggggggg

you can get shot in the leg and have your bones break, you can get headshotted (and instantly die)

you still experience de-saturation of screen when hit, and if repeatedly, pain effects (aka shaking screen). I'm sure if you get half a clip of MP5 unloaded into your chest you'll probably faint for a few secs as well. (lol can't headshot wile spraying a hero, GOOD JOB).

My friend headshot me with his glock as a test. I took no damage. He put 10 more shots in and I only had shock.

Im pretty sure the player ratios are as so:

medics - 5%

organized mil groups from arma - 5%

survivors-10%

lone bandits-20%

group bandits-45%

Script kiddies- 15%

Based on my personal encounters on live/private/roleplay servers.

There needs to be something to justify the effort to become a Hero.

No, that's where you're wrong. Being a 'Hero' in a post apocalyptic world should be hard and there shouldn't be any artificial reward. The only reward you should get is the gratitude of the people you have helped and the satisfaction you get from being the good guy despite what the world has turned into.
  • Like 2

No, that's where you're wrong. Being a 'Hero' in a post apocalyptic world should be hard and there shouldn't be any artificial reward. The only reward you should get is the gratitude of the people you have helped and the satisfaction you get from being the good guy despite what the world has turned into.

^ what this guy said, i vote no.

• Like 2

Yeah, no. You can choose to be a hero or not. And if you don't want to be a hero then just be a survivor, or a bandit. Nobody's forcing you to help people, it's just a certain playstyle that some people enjoy. Don't sook if you keep getting sniped because you have a hero skin, it was your choice, and you have to deal with the consequences.

People like you are the ones who I honestly dislike, bandits play the game as heroes do, to have fun.

Whether it be to kill people or heal them, if you start punishing a certain player they won't switch, they'll just stop playing.

So how about no, lets give the bandits a gazillion AS50's and put them above elektro...

players should´nt gain any benefit at all, they get enough benefit from playing the way they want to already :)

Ok, so how about we balance it. Heroes can give themselves blood transfusions, and bandits start the game with a makarov or some other low-end weapon. people stradling the fence..... get their balls crushed, cause, you really shouldn't be sitting on the fence. it's bad for you jewels.

also, if I had designed the new skin for the hero,probably would have given him one of those red cross arm band thingys

How bout no, if you want to equalize give them both a long term or short term advantage, Trans to yourself is completely long term while a makarov will last me about 3 minutes.