Sign in to follow this  
InfectedRamo

Servers Aren't Normal For Me Anymore

everytime I load up the multiplayer button, it doesnt even show server listing for 1.7.2.6, just like for .5 and .4, why is this?

I then restrcict the filter to .6 onlyand it shows like all of them from the DE and like 2 from the U.S.

what should I do to fix this problem, this never happened before.

Did you install the Arma2 beta patch also? They maybe running a different beta patch then what you have installed. You can use DayZ Commander to update everything. If you don't like DayZ commander because it uses the bug ridden Netframe work, just use if for the updates only.

• Like 1

Personally, I think the in game server browser is shit. Use one of the third party options like DayZ Commander (my personal choice) or Six (I fucking hate Six with all my soul). Either of them are easily better than the in game server browser.

No like, it just won't fregin list that many servers anymore, it used to show legit SO many now, it all so limited, what did I do wrong :(

I've found that happens to me sometimes too.I'll get a server list, but servers will begin disappearing. However, if I quickly double click a server, I'll join it's lobby no problem. As a stupid question, have you tried refreshing the entire server list?

I've just updated the beta patch and yup, refreshed it all the time, no success.

Yesterday, I had the servers flying at me, now none.

Server Geo Location was intoduced a while back, I think that may have something to do with problems that people are reporting.

I type in the beta N° that I'm using 96895 to fetch same server build.

Set BE to true/yes/required in MP filter.

The servers come and show a bunch of US ones, then they'll just dissapear and get laggy again.

Before I tried patching the game over and over, installing the same one over and over, thinking that would update my day z to 1.7.2.6

Same was happening to me. I reinstalled the lastest beta patch for arma (not the dayz one) and now I get lots of crappy servers I can't get into.

The difference between yourselfs and I is that I know which server I want to play on, so I type in the server name.

For example if I wish to play on FR 140, I would type in the name of the host : Canard.

Also you can set different options in the Server Filter, BE/locked/empty/....

Lôôk at this :

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?140107-What-is-the-last-beta-that-DOESN-T-have-the-server-browser-limitations

Going back to a previous Beta will not solve the situation.

Might help, might not.

Use your filter list in DayZ Commander and you'll have lists. DC has a type of indicator telling you what the majority use (version and beta number etc)

I find if I'm updated to latest versions I can join pretty much any server whether they are highlighted I do not join through Steam either as i seem to get "no joins" all the time.

My general start up goes:

Start Dayz Commander.

Use filter for map name. (Always check filter boxes in case I forgot what I typed last)

Refresh server list.

Find a server and Join. (Exception being if I join a regular server say "rezzed" i just type name in)

hasn't let me down yet. I try a lot of different servers out. I like the challenge of starting from scratch approach as I get bored of being alive for long periods of time without a team to work with.