Sign in to follow this  
iamblazelflack

First Legit Kill

So this was few months ago. When I first started playing, I was with a group of about 5 and we were headed towards Stary. I was equipped with a Lee Enfield and a Makarov. They were KoSing Bandits and I was a new guy trained by them so my reaction to anyone was to KoS of course. I had to leave for a week and when came back forgot where I was or what I was doing. So I ran East.

After I ran for 20-30 minutes through random fields with no real intention of going anywhere I get to a town. Well more of a few oil tanks and etc(which I later found out was near Solnichniy. Now keep in mind there where about 3 other people on the server so I had no fear of meeting anyone at all. Then from behind a tanker I see a helicopter emerge from the foliage. And I flipped out. I ran onto a hill and aimed at it, it lands again and I see two ghillies come out of it. I aimed my Lee Enfield at the one with the biggest gun and fired. I had my first "legit" kill. I then started spraying the helicopter down as the other is trying to take off, but he got away. I acquired a Mk48, but then the server reset and I was back to my Lee Enfield.

Nice.. hehe, I barely remember my first legit kill, but it's always a pleasure to earn better equipment from dead corpses :)

so do you guys have a bunch of "non legit" kills or something... wouldn't it just be your first kill?

my first legit kill was back in may during the mexican standoff pistol beach wars. Someone shot my friend, then shot me and as I was going down I shot him in the neck and he died too. Havn't been able to put it down since! :thumbsup:

im assuming by *legit* you mean armed?

I do believe my spiral into player killing started in Chernogorsk, I watched a couple guys going into the supermarket (I was in the top floor of fire station). I asked on side chat if they were friendly, they said no so I warned them to stay away. Anyway one of them decided to come and get me, lets just say M16 > Winchester :3

Nice! My first kill was when I came around the corner and saw a bandit at the airfield. He didn't shoot, but instead he just kind of tried to avoid confrontation. Anyways, later I saw a beach noob with a huge horde of infected after him. I went to help, and that's when I see something fly past my face. I look over and see the bandit. I unload. He goes down, unconscious, and zombies end up taking the kill credit. Good thing too. It would've lowered my humanity. Anyways, I died protecting the noobs.

• Like 1

My first kill was in bolota airstrip against a unarmed player (rule of the airfield shoot every one on sight)

But my first legit kill (a fair trade firefight) was in the medical tents just south of bolta there was a guy in one of the deer stads there shooting zombies, he opened fire on me with a AKA and i dived behind the burnt out Humvees, Edged my way to get a clear shot with my trusty AKS w/kobra and just lit him up with a whole mag. Nothing quite like the thrill of being in a fire fight in dayz.

first "legit" kill was with a winchester in the apartments. in cerno. I was happily looting one building, all fueled on paranoia and what not, and suddently gunshots. Random chick running around blasting her double barrel boom stick, later on a dude comes next to the hospital windows, puts away his pistol and takes down a window with an enfield (I... what... the... fuck.).

All this time I was inside the apartment overlooking all of this. setting my mind at peace that I will have to kill them when they finally come over me in the building, she just speed runs inside and I directly headshot her. Later on I slowly edge out to look around, and whatdoyaknow a shotgun shaves my face , I go back in and proceed to camp that entrance for the next half hour, then ran outside in a circle so to supposedly not be shot by the other dude and try kill him in return. But he eventually got bored so I did those little bullet dodge stunts for nothing :<

Edited by kryvian

My first kill was in bolota airstrip against a unarmed player (rule of the airfield shoot every one on sight)

But my first legit kill (a fair trade firefight) was in the medical tents just south of bolta there was a guy in one of the deer stads there shooting zombies, he opened fire on me with a AKA and i dived behind the burnt out Humvees, Edged my way to get a clear shot with my trusty AKS w/kobra and just lit him up with a whole mag. Nothing quite like the thrill of being in a fire fight in dayz.

I don't follow that rule. I once found three friendly players at or near the airfield in the course of an hour all on the same server.

My first kill was pretty heart pounding, as brief and short lived as it was.

I was heading north to Pusta and went east to hit a pond to refil my canteen. Lo and behold there is a barn at the bond as well. After quenching my thrist I head into the barn avoiding zed and stalking my way inside. I was armed with an AKM and 1911 at the time and I started rummaging through the loot inside finding a Hatchet, beanz, CZ550 ammo. I head over to the other set of rafters and as I approach the second story hay pile, I see a survivor behind it, he drops prone and moves and I duck down behind the hay and circle around. I'm blocked so I turn to look back into the rest of the barn to see if he has friends. I turn around and he is sneaking behind me with a hatchet! I loose a round and he drops down to the first floor attempting to get away, so I switch to full auto and blast him with a short trigger pull. The flies start buzzing around the fresh corpse. Heary pounding, I calm myself and convince myself that it was in self defense! He was going to hatchet my head!

My first kill was in the military base south of Balota Airstrip. Another player was approching and was only 20 meters away. I started talking that he should stop. He didnt listen an came closer. Shot him with my enfield and got a winchester.

I haven't had 1 kill of another human player. Been gunned down a number of times, the first time being when I had a bicycle, Lee Enfield and binoculars. I was on my way to meet up with my mate, then all I heard was a ping, thought I could get away on my bike before I got shot but got shot and died straight away.

Currently I have a DMR, so will be looking to team up with my mate, help him find a weapon before hunting bandits and helping others get away from zombies.

First Legit Kill in SELF DEFENCE was up in Stary Sobor.

Decided to stroll into a house in search of glorious beans when all of a sudden some guy with a double-barrel blasts my kidney apart. I whip around and put half an AKM mag into him and then expend the other half of the AKM mag killing the swarm of zombies that my gunfire had attracted.

First Legit BANDIT Kill was a while ago.

I was out by the Balota Airstrip, derping about, when I came across a guy with an axe and a bandit skin, claiming he's friendly. Of course, I see right through that and axe him. Panicking, he runs over to the corpse of a slain survivor and fishes out a Revolver. He gets a few rounds on me before I break his legs and annihilate him.

First Legit PLAYER Kill was just the other day.

Some guy was biking down the road to Kamenka, by the light-house. No gun or anything, just an awesome bike. Seeing as I had just died and needed to get back to the Balota Airstrip, I ran over to him. For some reason he drove right into melee range. Axed him in the face and killed him in one hit. Stole his bike. Had fun.

I don't follow that rule. I once found three friendly players at or near the airfield in the course of an hour all on the same server.

I was like that at first, but ive been gunned down by too many people at the airfields, either snipers or close rangers with AK's So when it comes to airfields (NW And NE more so than bolota) Its KoS.

Although now down at bolota i normally check out to see if they have guns or not, if not ill be nice and give free stuff.

my first kill came from the topic of trusting an unarmed player I dont ever normally kill unarmed players but this was forced on me. I had been reading alot about not to trust other players I was running from electro to cherno along the coast not really knowing my way with an extra double barrel for my friend when I got to him. I teamed up with a random who seemed nice enough when i slowed down to enter the city and take a look over for snipers. The kid had his direct chat keyed up on accident and i heard him say "oooo lets see what we got in here in this backpack huh." I knew right then he would gun my down. I turned and put two in his face for safe measure, checked his body and he had removed the shotgun. trust is hard to come by since then I do like to Kos