Sign in to follow this  
mini g

Vilayer

HI guys,

I hate to sound like I'm bitching but I'm having a bit of trouble with Vilayer. I ordered a server last night and it hasn't appeared, the only contact I got was to say it would be on shortly and that was almost a day ago.

I've been sitting on their teamspeak server for almost an hour and there's no sign of anyone from Vilayer (except Lee who is AFK) and no further response to my ticket.

I know I'm not the only one affected (there was at least one other person in TS with the same issue).

What I'm hoping is that someone has a UK number for support? I did a whois search but the number listed is a US one. Or if there is no number a direct way to contact someone from Vilayer to get a response/resolution.

Thanks.

Vilayer is starting to sound more and more like shit. I would try and get my money back. Horrible customer support isn't what you want.

They have horrible customer support Lee needs to fire them and get some one wth people skills

Same, i ordered yesterday and sended them ticket, havent got response.

Should i just keep waiting?

Edited by Kipale

only waiting a day !!

meh i been waiting a week

BUT in thier favour they did escalate my ticket a few days ago lol

Edited by neophyte719

I think the guys over at hostaltitude.com has come over to vilayer cause now when i moved to vilayer cause of the shittiest hosting company ever is stoping with dayz hosting vilayer is starting to have crappy support and uptime....