Let's have a vote about M4s

114 members have voted

1. 1. Which M4 you think is the best?

• M4A1
    • M4A1CCO
    • M4A1HOLO
    • M4A1CCOSD
    • M4A3CCO

M4A1 HOLO cause it has acurate EOTech sight and M203 underbarrel grenade launcher.

Don't forget the light!

I prefer the cco sd due to the sub-sonic rounds, which allow me to headshot nearly anything.

I prefer the cco sd due to the sub-sonic rounds, which allow me to headshot nearly anything.

Which can be used with the M4A1 Holo to prevent more zombie aggro :)

What does a subsonic round have anything to do with the ability to shoot a zombie in the head?

M4A1 HOLO cause it has acurate EOTech sight and M203 underbarrel grenade launcher.

Hey 551 EOtech is crap, in game...is crap, Strong light reflection under sunlight, in real life it's always bad connection with battery!

I prefer Aimpoint is the best brand of red dot sight, easy design, simply to use, wearproof

But the best sight that I used. I recommend you to use Elcan specter 1x~4x, it is a amazing scope!

So, I will choose to use M4A3, have foregrip good to control the recoil and have surefire flashlight is good to seaching!

What does a subsonic round have anything to do with the ability to shoot a zombie in the head?

Slower round velocity, i find it easier to time headshots with them... Then I was reminded that they can be fired from normal rifles as well :/

Ahh... ok but I though Arma II was a simulator. A subsonic 5.56 would render your AR system inoperable hehe.

M4A1 CCO SD

Suppressed weapon master race.

One of these out while looking to get a position on any hostile, with a scoped rifle in the pack, is perfect for attracting zero attention while eliminating Zeds that block your path, or the occasional bandit that stumbles a little too close to your vantage point.

I think this question is not needed. M4 CCO SD is the best as STANAG SD ammo is not THAT rare and as you can take out zeds and players without alerting everything 500m around you.

It has a nice acog scope and looks too sexy.

I think this question is not needed. M4 CCO SD is the best as STANAG SD ammo is not THAT rare and as you can take out zeds and players without alerting everything 500m around you.

It has a nice acog scope and looks too sexy.

u say M4A1 has ACOG in dayz? are u kidding me