wireworld

RIP GB Wireworld Vanilla DayZ Server - It was a lot of fun!

Got a box from a house in Mogilevka.

lucky, lucky, lucky!

thx for the bump!

Had two good sessions today, it was fun and the performance of the server is very good.

NO Hackers! Friendly Players!

I can realy recommend this server!

greetZ CoL

Thx CoL :beans: :beans: :beans:

...... No idea how I ended up here, not even sure if I'm on the same planet, these infected are everywhere. I seem to have been running for days, everytime I try to rest another bunch of them appears on the horizon, with one thought on their mind, thats if they can think?

When I awoke from the last day I remember to be a normal one, I knew very little about surviving in the great outdoors, amazing how fast fear and necessity teach you the basics. I've been in some dark places and even contemplated using this pistol I found on a closer to home target, but thank god, hmmm thank god ! is that appropriate in these times? surely this is a time he should show himself and lead us out of this nightmare. Anyway I digress lets just say I'm glad to say that the bullet with my name on it does not appear to be in my magazine.

Hope is on the horizon, the last few weeks I have found myself in the company of a band of survivors, theres quite a few in this area who seem friendly and like to help the group out, we still have to watch out for the bandits who hold the north country and of course the infected who roam this cursed earth, but its definitely a more bearable land with friends beside you.

We have made ourselves a nice settlement and have even started trading for necessities, if it wasn't for those disgusting, festering creatures you might think the world was back on the right track again.

Anyway I can't stay here any longer, got to keep on the move, safest way is to always keep them a few clicks behind you and with comrades at your side.

If you find yourself here, give a call out and we may come and initiate you into our merry band.

--------------------------------------------------------

In reality the server is great fun, plenty of action all the time. Never a minute to plan a mission as a new one appears before you have time to instigate the original one. Mac and the crew here are mostly a friendly bunch, there are the few who hide up in the hills and keep you at bay with the aid of a .45 calibre.

We've found a new home here after wandering a few servers which had definitely lost the survivor genre title. WireWorld is a true survivors playground, and keeps all traditions of a great tough zombie infested nightmare zone.

Come and join us in our journey into the apocalypse!

Foo.

• Like 2

Nice post Foo, beanz for you! :beans: :beans: :beans:

Server is running 4 hour restarts from today, had some dupe - Zd lag issues with it running for 6 hours.

Kind regards

Mac

Hey just sent you an email!

The ingame name is Pedro!

Edited by Godip

Been away this pm, whitlisting new players now...

Server is running 1.7.7.1 again - please update via DayZcommander - DO NOT USE OUR DAYZ.RAR FILE

Kind regards

Mac

Wohooo i'm in! hope to live cool stories!!!

Edited by Godip
  • Like 1

Server News:

Server is back to 6 hour restarts - beta 103718 is causing some lag issues.

Please downgrade your beta to 103419 to play.

Messed up yesterday with the 1.7.7.2 hotfix files from R4AZ0R, sorry J-Dog and Greenie, I'll wait until official release to update.

Just update to 1.7.7.1 using DayZCommander and DONT use our dayz.rar files

Kind regards

Mac

I've just downgraded back to 1.7.7.1. Please DONT download our dayz.rar file to play.

New players wishing to join are welcome

Kind regards

Mac

Edited by wireworld

Big news!!!

Ward has kindly provided us with a new script the allows you to keep ALL your backpack items except for the ammo.. Blood Bags, Food and all that stuff now stays. Testing live from tonight's 5pm server restart.

:beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: for Ward!

Kind regards

Mac

Big news!!!

Ward has kindly provided us with a new script the allows you to keep ALL your backpack items except for the ammo.. Blood Bags, Food and all that stuff now stays. Testing live from tonight's 5pm server restart.

:beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: for Ward!

Kind regards

Mac

If it works, I would say simply incredible! Rocket should pay Ward because it is a game changer. Adds longevity. Freaking awesome Ward. Kudos brother. You just proved full time, dedicated coders that it can be done.

• Like 1

Good news on this script. However, really need antibiotic spawn chance increased as still too rare to provide game balance re infection. They may have a chance to spawn everywhere, but they're just not spawning in anywhere near balanced numbers. I've found more tents than antibiotics. If only empty tin cans cured infection...

Edited by Jake Spade
  • Like 1

Backpack script is working very well, now only ammo gets removed when you log out, all other items remain! Razor is going to try to modify it so it only removes part used clips, full clips will stay as well!

It might be integrated into DayZ as a server toggle option too....

Watch this space.

Kind regards

Mac

Awesome news about the script; it was really starting to put me off playing.

Awesome news about the script; it was really starting to put me off playing.

Ward did a fantastic job with that, nice to have backpacks working well again - Thx for the bump Anti :beans: :beans: :beans:

Server News:

AN2 Care Package drops have been increased to 4 - 5 drops every 45 mins and spawns have been redone so they can happen anywhere on the map now. (testing)

Antibiotics Care Package drop rates have also increased and M4A1 CCO SD's have been added to the Care Packages loot tables too.

Enjoy

Mr Mac

Edited by wireworld

Helicopters are back on the Server! Low spawn chance but there back in the spawn tables.

Should add some spice

Kind regards

Mac

Had two good sessions today, it was fun and the performance of the server is very good.

NO Hackers! Friendly Players!

I can realy recommend this server!

greetZ CoL

Bump Time!

The build right now is really good, had a lot of fun playing today. :D

• Like 1