Sign in to follow this  
arsenic_candy

Missing vehicles.

I'm sure there are already dozens of threads, but has anyone seen a vehicle recently?

I've spent the last few days travelling all corners of the map and haven't seen ANYTHING.

Not so much as a bicycle or fishing boat.

Normally I'd accept that people have stashed them, but I stopped at every known spawn point and server hopped over a dozen servers and still nothing.

It's a little hard to believe that all vehicles on all those servers have moved.

Over the last three or four days?

I'm sure it's just me being an impatient ass, but I've never had trouble before the last week and it's getting on my wick.

Well we have had a hacker in our server spawn all the vehicles in different places and I believe that whilst we (the admin team) were playing Takistan somebody came in and spawned two vehicles at one minor camp and the rest on the coastline near Komarovo, I would thank him because the vehicles have been missing since the last teleporter but I hate hackers.

recently skiddies been hoping on servers and tp them on the west side of electro. everything is being tp'd

pees me off but meh least i know where they are when i login and find them missing lol

I'm having good luck finding ATVs and tractors but they go missing in a matter of hours. Too many people with maphack/ESP IMHO but that is the state of affairs right now with the mod.

V1.7.2.6 tents and vehicles remain. Destroyed vehciles respawns 7 days after destruction. Inactive vehicles respawn 7 days after inactivity. Otherwise go find them in the woods. Or, make another dumbass post that everyone already knows about.

If you play on newer servers (a lot of the servers host by survivalservers are newer) you will come across more vehicles that haven't been horded :)

Hey Arsenic, were in the same boat, ive been searching high and low with some fellow survivors on a few servers now and havent found anything not even a bicycle. Im determined though, gonna keep searching this weekend. Good luck!