xgarry

Instance ID and Mission

How long does it normally takes to receive the Instance id and getting whitlisted etc.? I wait now for 3 dayz and my "order" doesnt seems to be processed.

Could anyone give me an advice? I dont wanna run a Private Server.

Or did the DayZ team made a change and stopped giving id's?

It might depend on your server host, our server is provided by vilayer and they have twice got us a new instance ID within 24 hours of requesting one. We got our newest one on the 11th Sept... so I don't think they would have changed anything since then.

• Like 1

I see, thanks for your reply. I wait since 3 days now, and dont got a mail. Only order confirm.

Still no Instance ID... could anyone else share his expierences with ordering an instance id?

Over a week now and still no instance id and mission file. Why? I dont get it... could a staff member please reply?

Who is hosting your server?? I use Defcon Servers and I got my Instance ID within a few hours.

Over a week now and still no instance id and mission file. Why? I dont get it... could a staff member please reply?

We have no orders older than 2-3 days....

We have no orders older than 2-3 days....

I beg to differ, I ordered 2 servers exactly a week ago today, I had no welcome emails for them, but saw they were in my 'active' services - but there is no Instance ID or mission for them.

I opened a support ticket last Friday and have had no reply, bumped it again today and still no reply :(

Yeah, i ordered an instance id 8 days ago. Still nothing and if he says nothing older thgan 2-3 days.... i wonder what the problem is? My status is on "no" means that not accepted? it was instant there! could someone from the staff please take a look? i can pm my login details.

Like I said, we have no requests older than 3 days. If your request is 8 days old and it says "no", then it wasn't approved.

Like I said, we have no requests older than 3 days. If your request is 8 days old and it says "no", then it wasn't approved.

Hi urbanfox

We are a GSP applying for servers for customers that have asked for them, we already have one server approved and last Tuesday applied for 2 more (on the same spec machines as the first one).

We have had no Welcome emails (or rejection emails) but when I looked last Friday it said we had 3 active services, but no Instance ID for the 2 we ordered last week, if I view the details it shows

Billing Cycle: Free Account Status: Active : : : No

I opened a support ticket last Friday when I saw that but we have heard nothing back.

Please could you have a look at this?

Hey Guys

Forgive my totally noobish question but I have never had a hosted server before!

We purchased a Vilayer server and when we fired it up and we tried to logon we spawned at the beach with no gear, does this mean that our server is not recognized by the dayZ hive?

Is an instance ID what is required for us and everyone else to play on our new server and keep their existing gear etc?

Hi urbanfox

We are a GSP applying for servers for customers that have asked for them, we already have one server approved and last Tuesday applied for 2 more (on the same spec machines as the first one).

We have had no Welcome emails (or rejection emails) but when I looked last Friday it said we had 3 active services, but no Instance ID for the 2 we ordered last week, if I view the details it shows

Billing Cycle: Free Account Status: Active : : : No

I opened a support ticket last Friday when I saw that but we have heard nothing back.

Please could you have a look at this?

Please resubmit your requests then.

it was an instant no, and it makes no sence.

Resubmit your request then?

Hello @all,

i'm also here to complain about my ID and mission-file. I rented a server last week at the german hoster g-portal and requested my ID on the 13. Sept. I got my welcome email and a seperate email with my order confirmation (Order Number: 2959559782). My order is listed on the support portal under "my servers" as "active", but same situation as rackage: Status: Active::: No ... I havent received an confirmation- nor a decline-mail. I will resubmit my order as soon i've posted here and i hope that it will work this time. Maybe there's something wrong with your ordering system or the process should be optimized as it looks like this was happening more than just once.

I know the admin-job first hand, as i'm the director of an big german datanetwork; i know how hard your job is! but, when we guys here want to give something to the community, like hosting a server, it is very, very frustrating and annoying when we already fail in gaining a "simple id" for our servers. You say, we should not complain in the forums and/or via the ticketsystem, if our requests take some time, but when we wait for x days and then our orders seem to be simply not processed or declined it makes us admins more than just sad. Please don't missunderstand my post, but we all love this great game and just want to help the community, maybe we can work together to improve the process.

Greetings

Master_Walker

Edit: Resubmitted, Order Number: 2838417252

Edited by Master_Walker

i already resubmitted! 3 days ago. Still nothing. It seems like there is a problem with your application thing.

i already resubmitted! 3 days ago. Still nothing. It seems like there is a problem with your application thing.

I'm not sure where you heard you were guaranteed an instance ID within 72 hours. We receive hundreds of support tickets and server requests a day.

Hello @all,

i'm also here to complain about my ID and mission-file. I rented a server last week at the german hoster g-portal and requested my ID on the 13. Sept. I got my welcome email and a seperate email with my order confirmation (Order Number: 2959559782). My order is listed on the support portal under "my servers" as "active", but same situation as rackage: Status: Active::: No ... I havent received an confirmation- nor a decline-mail. I will resubmit my order as soon i've posted here and i hope that it will work this time. Maybe there's something wrong with your ordering system or the process should be optimized as it looks like this was happening more than just once.

I know the admin-job first hand, as i'm the director of an big german datanetwork; i know how hard your job is! but, when we guys here want to give something to the community, like hosting a server, it is very, very frustrating and annoying when we already fail in gaining a "simple id" for our servers. You say, we should not complain in the forums and/or via the ticketsystem, if our requests take some time, but when we wait for x days and then our orders seem to be simply not processed or declined it makes us admins more than just sad. Please don't missunderstand my post, but we all love this great game and just want to help the community, maybe we can work together to improve the process.

Greetings

Master_Walker

Edit: Resubmitted, Order Number: 2838417252

There was an error in our system but it was already corrected, so since you resubmitted your request you should be fine now.

• Like 1

Hello urbanfox,

thank you for your quick reply! I honestly appreciate your work here on the forums and the dayz community. As Ive already mentioned, I know your work very well and we all have to keep in mind, that you all do this voluntary and in your spare time! I really salute to you and the rest of the DayZ-staff! Keep your heads up and we'll also do our best to provide good servers.

Greetings Master_Walker

There was an error in our system but it was already corrected, so since you resubmitted your request you should be fine now.
We got this same error and I would not have known about this had I not read this thread. Haven't received a response on our support tickets in several days.Speaking of odd things, we re-requested on these bugged instances and they all were just canceled 15 minutes ago without any ticket response or any idea of what is going on. Edited by SurvivalServers

hm same for me still waiting several day , status was no, have resubbmited a order and hope it will be reviewed soon :)

Yesterday i resubmitted and it was again instant "no" with red color.

Ignore the "no". Click "view details" and look for "status". That will tell you what is going on and if it is still pending.

Hi, thank you for your reply. On my "old" requests (3 now in total) the oldest says : Status: Active

Actually, should i ignore the old requests?The newest one sais pending.